bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

14 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

What is the record for the longest thread in the non-UNLV Preseason Champion of the World category? :hmmm:

1. Rona

2. 2020 election

3. Impeachment #1

4. UNLV Otz coaching search

5. Gonzaga is coming, no they’re not 

6. Boise sues MWC

7. Kavanaughcalypse

8. Utah State Hate

9. Gubmint shutdown 2013

10. Politics humor and memes

• Cheers 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

16 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

1. Rona

2. 2020 election

3. Impeachment #1

4. UNLV Otz coaching search

5. Gonzaga is coming, no they’re not 

6. Boise sues MWC

7. Kavanaughcalypse

8. Utah State Hate

9. Gubmint shutdown 2013

10. Politics humor and memes

Imagine what would happen if Kavanaugh ever gets impeached and hired as UNLV HC... the MWCBoard would explode.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

58 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Imagine what would happen if Kavanaugh ever gets impeached and hired as UNLV HC... the MWCBoard would explode.

Ope, Fire Dave Rice was moved to the Coastie board. That slides in at 5.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Ope, Fire Dave Rice was moved to the Coastie board. That slides in at 5.

There are three things I can count on every four years - a presidential election, a leap year, end a 300-page UNLV fire/hire thread.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

"Normaility will happen... with or without herd immunity."

Give that guy a cookie. He's the winner, winner chicken dinner. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

"Normaility will happen... with or without herd immunity."

Give that guy a cookie. He's the winner, winner chicken dinner. 

Yeah @grandjean87 turned me on to Youyang Gu. The Gen Z kid graduated MIT in 2015 and his model has been regarded as the most accurate at determining actual case numbers.

• Like 3

Disneyland is back!! I'll have my second Covid shot by April 8th. My wife and I have a friend who lives in Irvine and works at Disneyland as an Athletic Trainer for the performers. She's really excited to get back to work and invited us down to be her guests for a day in the park. 

• Like 1

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

16 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Disneyland is back!! I'll have my second Covid shot by April 8th. My wife and I have a friend who lives in Irvine and works at Disneyland as an Athletic Trainer for the performers. She's really excited to get back to work and invited us down to be her guests for a day in the park. 

The limited capacity has me sold. Disney without lines is freaking awesome.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Trump called into Fox Tuesday and spoke with Maria Bartiromo. During the phone interview he said:

Now the conspiracy theorists/QAnon think it must have been a Trump impersonator or he was coerced/blackmailed into saying to get vaccinated.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-thinks-donald-trumps-vaccine-remarks-fake-good-impression-1577046

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Trump called into Fox Tuesday and spoke with Maria Bartiromo. During the phone interview he said:

Now the conspiracy theorists/QAnon think it must have been a Trump impersonator or he was coerced/blackmailed into saying to get vaccinated.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-thinks-donald-trumps-vaccine-remarks-fake-good-impression-1577046

It made me so happy to see Q get shredded on South Park.