bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Short of never leaving your house YOU CAN'T. Masks don't work. for the 100th time look at Europe! they wear them!  Second wave as big as the first one. geezus.

Influenza literally kills more kids than COVID with a much higher death rate. Did you shut your kids in their houses last year? I can't get over how stupid you are.

I'm not even going to address the other personal attacks, because you don't know me and this is an anonymous message board. You're just dumb. 

Bob, 

This is ridiculous and irresponsible. We have MOUNTAINS of evidence to show that masks are effective. They aren't 100%, but they are far better than doing nothing. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Everybody calm down. Lets all hold hands and sign campfire songs together. 

Wipe the GD fry sauce off your hands first...

• Haha 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

54 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Go phuck yourself, you raging piece of worthless garbage.

I have a friend --- in good health and in their late 30s --- who is currently in the hospital on a phucking ventilator because of this virus. Also, phuck your complete lack of compassion for those 80 or 90 year olds who could conceivably still have a number of years to spend with their families. My grandmother died earlier this year, not from COVID mind you, but she was in her 80s and in good health, and a freak accident killed her. My children won't get the 5-10-15 years with her that they might have had otherwise. Thousands of children, grandchildren, and other family members won't get to spend time with their loved ones because of this pandemic. But you don't give a flying phuck about any of that. You have ZERO compassion. You don't care about anyone or anything other than your own personal wellbeing. 

Retro, you are out of line.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Good. So is Bob calling for millions of Americans to die. 

That is Asinine, your hatred of Bob is out of line.  Bob's opinion has merits.  Pandemics happen.

110926run_defense710.jpg

5 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

That is Asinine, your hatred of Bob is out of line.  Bob's opinion has merits.  Pandemics happen.

Hatred would imply that I give a phuck about anything about him. 

Bob was a card-carrying member of the phuck your feelings crows. I don't give a phuck about calling him out on his bullshit. That said, I'm done interacting with his idoicy now. Anyone that calls for millions of Americans to die isn't worth another second of my time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorCalCoug said:

Don’t worry, Joe Biden will have us all singing it by the end of his first term...  so I  hear.

You’re a lot more optimistic than me. I see Kamala being our president within a year.  She’ll be able to pardon all the dudes she put in prison. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Hatred would imply that I give a phuck about anything about him. 

Bob was a card-carrying member of the phuck your feelings crows. I don't give a phuck about calling him out on his bullshit. That said, I'm done interacting with his idoicy now. Anyone that calls for millions of Americans to die isn't worth another second of my time.

Trump should be so lucky. 

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Aahhhh. You and Retro should get married. It’d be a match made in heaven. You’re his kind of woman and he’s your kind of man. 

Your concern with my love life is rather creepily noted.

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Your concern with my love life is rather creepily noted.

If he tells you that you have a purdy mouth, or start hearing Dueling Banjos, then I'd be concerned.

• Haha 2

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.