bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

But being asked to wear a mask is tyranny and if we comply the next step is gas chambers - Trump lovers, probably

The government shouldn’t even have to mandate it. That’s the stupid +++++ing thing. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

The government shouldn’t even have to mandate it. That’s the stupid +++++ing thing. 

Right?  Honestly the fact that wearing a mask is politicized is the stupidest phucking thing ever.  I understand there are some who cannot wear a mask but the rest of us can and let’s knock this thing out.  If Trump would just put a damn mask on and tell others it’s a good idea to wear a mask this thing would die.  It’s wear a mask or shutdown the economy again.  Make a choice. 

• Cheers 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Right?  Honestly the fact that wearing a mask is politicized is the stupidest phucking thing ever.  I understand there are some who cannot wear a mask but the rest of us can and let’s knock this thing out.  If Trump would just put a damn mask on and tell others it’s a good idea to wear a mask this thing would die.  It’s wear a mask or shutdown the economy again.  Make a choice. 

This has to be a ridiculously small portion of the population. And if you're so compromised that you can't wear a mask, maybe you should be staying home. :shrug:

45 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why can’t people just wear a goddamn mask and stay six feet apart until things normalize? They’re opening up the restaurants and stores here in Massachusetts with those rules in place and I bet it goes far better than other places where they are not. You can go out and enjoy the finer things if you just use a little +++++ing caution. Wearing a mask and staying six feet apart is just common sense.

This! It’s not that f’ing hard!

• Like 1

I haven't traveled outside of Las Vegas since this whole thing started but last few days I've been in Utah up through St George, Cedar City, Brianhead, Bryce Canyon, Staircase NM and all the little towns around there. 

Locals don't give a f*ck about masks unless they are at their job and they have to.

Customers in restaurants and stores dgaf. Even in St George. Not a super big place by any stretch, but it is a relatively bustling town with a lot of big box shopping, Chipotle's and Starbucks and grocery stores and Lowe's and chain restaurants, etc.  And the more rural places, fuggetaboudit. F you city slicker we don't need no fing masks.

Vegas is 95% masks in indoor spaces.

So, just Utah, just right left politics, or rural city culture divide?

I think the issue with mask wearing falls squarely on Trump. Fauci and Co did a lot of harm by outright lying to us in the beginning, but Trump could have very easily did a Trump thing and fail to take any personal responsibility while telling them

donald trump GIF

And then dragging them in the media for being incompetent members of the deep state, all while saying he thought masks were effective all along. But he didn’t. He made the conscious decision when this all began to downplay everything and then completely politicize mask wearing.  

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

14 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

So that is why a major GOP supporter in Houston told the Governor to have the National Guard shoot to kill?

I don’t know why some guy in Texas I’d never heard of until just now says anything. This is about what we know about how the disease spreads, how that can be prevented, and how no matter how well intentioned the crowd it doesn’t change what we know about it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

My mother-in-law's test came back positive this morning. We're pretty sure that my brother-in-law --- who she's been staying with --- has it as well. Now we're just hoping that she didn't inadvertently give it to her mom, who just got out of the hospital a couple of weeks ago for something else. 

• Sad 4

On 7/3/2020 at 9:28 PM, retrofade said:

What kind of relationship do they have?  Maybe like daddy and Melania? If Don Jr doesn't come down with it soon, their relationship is suspect.

110926run_defense710.jpg

33 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

What kind of relationship do they have?  Maybe like daddy and Melania? If Don Jr doesn't come down with it soon, their relationship is suspect.

But if it's more like his daddy and Ivanka's relationship, he'll start showing signs soon enough.

• Facepalm 1

59 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Mets bring up a good point.

If the outfielders can rundown a high flyer with a mask on then all arguments are bullshit. 

• Like 1

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Are you implying premarital sex? Some people who support Daddy would not agree with that behavior.

17 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Are you implying premarital sex? Some people who support Daddy would not agree with that behavior.

I am questioning how intimate if Don Jr tested negative. My hunch, the Donald has as much intimacy with Melania as Bubba has with Hillary.

110926run_defense710.jpg

52 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I am questioning how intimate if Don Jr tested negative. My hunch, the Donald has as much intimacy with Melania as Bubba has with Hillary.

Ivanka would be the one woman in trump's circle to worry about - between working together during the day & quickies at night shes got more exposure 

17 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Deaths continue to fall despite rising cases.  If hospitals can keep up we will gradually beat this thing. 

Give it a few weeks.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.