bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

37 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Federal tax return yes,  state of domicile.. not once you no longer live in that state... just like moving to another state.   Make sure to file FBAR. Glad I could teach you something. 

I’ve done several FBAR filings. I have clients who reside domestically with overseas bank accounts, or who are working temporarily overseas. 

1 hour ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

No one  ( that i can remember) said 'exactly' what she wrote, but there were those who said things along the lines of ' they were going to die anyway..what's a couple months or even a few years early'....remember I'm paraphrasing. ...but that sentiment has been shared on this board. 

Yes, but absolutely none said they were useless.

110926run_defense710.jpg

5 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am going to finally buy a mask. Does anybody know a good place online to get one? 

I am sure a Bronco football page will have info on people making cloth Bronco ones.  I am sure N95's are all backordered.  I had a pair from cleaning my chimney, so I got lucky.  But the requirement to wear them is low where I am at.

12 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am sure a Bronco football page will have info on people making cloth Bronco ones.  I am sure N95's are all backordered.  I had a pair from cleaning my chimney, so I got lucky.  But the requirement to wear them is low where I am at.

Maybe @mugtang can start selling MWC board masks. 

38 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Maybe @mugtang can start selling MWC board masks. 

:hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

59 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am going to finally buy a mask. Does anybody know a good place online to get one? 

Check your Bronco Sports shop. Our local Nevada athletics retailer got Nevada masks.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

About that Tulsa "rally" comment that Trump made about asking his people to slow down the testing.

"It was a comment that he made in jest," McEnany added. White House trade adviser Peter Navarro similarly said that Trump was joking. And Vice President Mike Pence said on a Monday call with governors that the remark was "a passing observation," a person familiar with the call told CNN.

"I don't kid, let me just tell you, let me make it clear," Trump told a reporter on Monday, when asked again if he was kidding when he said Saturday he instructed his administration to slow down coronavirus testing.

• Like 2

Back and forth steps like this one is what I expect we will continue to see for months to come in different areas of the country. Areas with poor use of masks and other precautions will probably swing back and forth.

Boise/Ada County took a step back in the reopening process and is returning to stage 3 restrictions. Bars must close again, smaller group gatherings, no visits to long-term care facilities, etc. The rest of Idaho will stay in the stage 4 reopening.

Florida is now pulling business licenses if social distancing and other rules are not followed.

A bar popular with students at UCF had its liquor license suspended after a large number of patrons and employees tested positive.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/florida-bars-license-suspended-after-41-workers-and-patrons-test-positive-for-covid-19/2252648/

Gov. Ron DeSantis said today that restaurants and bars will be checked and licenses suspended if they are not following precautions.