bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

On 7/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, AztecAlien said:

This ad came up in this thread. Maybe these are the answers. :shrug: 

Screenshot_20220723-161025_Chrome.jpg.156bc8bc8e850a414cfa6c5c45c5fe74.jpg

My ads are for an $1800 bike, a million dollar home development in Albuquerque, and a Covid-19 study that’s all in Spanish. 

Confused Confusion GIF by Your Happy Workplace

On 7/23/2022 at 5:14 PM, AztecAlien said:

This ad came up in this thread. Maybe these are the answers. :shrug: 

Screenshot_20220723-161025_Chrome.jpg.156bc8bc8e850a414cfa6c5c45c5fe74.jpg

Well...we know what you bought for dinner from Walmart...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 7/23/2022 at 6:13 PM, RSF said:

Well...we know what you bought for dinner from Walmart...

No Walmart close. However, the science behind Cheetos and Coke may be the cure to everything. 🤔 

+++++ boosters, eat more Cheetos and drink more coke. Problems solved. You heard it here first. 

After two years and being in Japan both times my family got it, I finally succumbed to the stupid virus in San Diego. My daughter got it from school, and of course my wife decided to quarantine her with us. Not too bad, though. I have been pretty tired with a headache and some slight chills but overall I can handle it just fine. Time to finally catch up on elden ring.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

"One of the mysteries: As opposed to those most likely to get severe COVID, the vast majority of people affected by long COVID are younger (30 to 50 years old) and previously healthy. The typical symptoms include marked fatigue, exercise intolerance, difficulty breathing, brain fog, muscle pain and weakness, chest pain, headaches and fast heart rate. While the list of troubling symptoms is long, the number of proven therapies is very short — zero."

"For all ages, vaccination and booster rates in the U.S. are very low, even though it has been shown that vaccination helps minimize the chance of developing long COVID. Right now, our best chance to prevent long COVID is to not get COVID or to avoid getting it again. That’s why it’s vital to stay COVID-cautious now, and not capitulate to the notion that we should “live with COVID.”

My mom and dad, 90 and 95, tested positive yesterday. Of course fully vaxxed/boosted, mom was asymptomatic and dad had mild cold symptoms. They're upset because they can't go to the dining room at their assisted living center, have to have room service for a week. 

• Sad 1

It looks like COVID finally caught up with us. My son is feeling miserable so I ran out and got some tests. Just a faint line for positive, but it's there. Gonna have to isolate him from everyone else, as we're all feeling fine. 

Damnit. 

On 10/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, retrofade said:

It looks like COVID finally caught up with us. My son is feeling miserable so I ran out and got some tests. Just a faint line for positive, but it's there. Gonna have to isolate him from everyone else, as we're all feeling fine. 

Damnit. 

Hang in there - Hope it's a mild case 

• Like 1