bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

On 4/28/2022 at 3:40 PM, crixus said:

One day later and Dr. Fauci has retracted his statement. :shrug: Oh well...

This guy needs to go away. Far away. The contradictions seem endless. He is full of $#!+. 

On 4/28/2022 at 3:40 PM, crixus said:

One day later and Dr. Fauci has retracted his statement. :shrug: Oh well...

I follow others and rarely read/listen to the old doc. But, if you read all that he said (as reported) yesterday it really isn’t much different than what I just scanned about today.  It’s the headlines that are. 

On 4/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, grandjean87 said:

I follow others and rarely read/listen to the old doc. But, if you read all that he said (as reported) yesterday it really isn’t much different than what I just scanned about today.  It’s the headlines that are. 

Come on now. It's not just the headlines. I have listened to this guy speak live and heard multiple contradictions over the last 2+ years. The old doc has been questioned by other physicians and scientists throughout the world regarding his handling and decisions making during this pandemic. But somehow those questions have been suppressed or labeled as misinformation. 🤔 And there definitely has and continues to be a lot of misinformation out there including from the CDC and W.H.O. 

On 4/28/2022 at 5:20 PM, AztecAlien said:

Come on now. It's not just the headlines. I have listened to this guy speak live and heard multiple contradictions over the last 2+ years. The old doc has been questioned by other physicians and scientists throughout the world regarding his handling and decisions making during this pandemic. But somehow those questions have been suppressed or labeled as misinformation. 🤔 And there definitely has and continues to be a lot of misinformation out there including from the CDC and W.H.O. 

I didn’t comment on past contradictions, hypocrisies, mistakes, or general smugness.  Those are reasons he was never one of my go to sources.  

If you read what was reported on Thursday (ostensibly from an interview on Wed. eve), he also said the world is still in pandemic mode. His full thoughts on the U.S. were that we are in a “transition” to endemic.  Saying we are not in  pandemic “phase” now was not the best choice of wording (another issue I have w/Tony), but it’s correct if understood as meant.  And, if you read it all together, he didn’t reverse today.  

On 4/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, grandjean87 said:

I didn’t comment on past contradictions, hypocrisies, mistakes, or general smugness.  Those are reasons he was never one of my go to sources.  

If you read what was reported on Thursday (ostensibly from an interview on Wed. eve), he also said the world is still in pandemic mode. His full thoughts on the U.S. were that we are in a “transition” to endemic.  Saying we are not in  pandemic “phase” now was not the best choice of wording (another issue I have w/Tony), but it’s correct if understood as meant.  And, if you read it all together, he didn’t reverse today.  

I read both. 

On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, grandjean87 said:

Definite world power stuff here. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 4/30/2022 at 8:12 AM, Bob said:

The original studies? Hell no I don’t trust those. They were cut way too short. But the study I brought up the mRNA vaxxes seemed to increase overall mortality

It was a meta analysis of studies which included those original studies. You really need to understand what you're referencing.

On 5/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, grandjean87 said:

Saw that.  Having had Omicron B1 gives you very little protection against this BA2.12  variant  unless you had omicron and were vaccinated.   cray how quickly this one is mutating.If you've had omicron, are you safe from infection by th new variants? : Goats and Soda : NP

On 4/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, HR_Poke said:

You can only keep people locked up and in a state of emergency for so long...

war on drugs, terror say hi....

• Like 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

The first official Covid death in the US took place on Feb. 6, 2020.

In March 2020 Fauci was mocked for predicting 100,000 Americans might die of Covid.

Since then just over 1 million have died and most experts believe that is an under count given the total number of excess deaths they've seen in the last two year. 

It’s as if the entire population of Delaware, Montana or Rhode Island, or all of Austin, vanished in just two years’ time.

Montana. Just poof!

On 5/11/2022 at 8:50 PM, THEUniversityofNevada said:

The first official Covid death in the US took place on Feb. 6, 2020.

In March 2020 Fauci was mocked for predicting 100,000 Americans might die of Covid.

Since then just over 1 million have died and most experts believe that is an under count given the total number of excess deaths they've seen in the last two year. 

It’s as if the entire population of Delaware, Montana or Rhode Island, or all of Austin, vanished in just two years’ time.

Montana. Just poof!

It was just old & fat people that were just going to die any day anyways. 

ask @Bob

• Like 1
  • Sad 1