bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

On 4/27/2022 at 3:11 PM, Bob said:

Some pretty damning data from a danish RCT:

mRNA vaccines kill you, whereas Johnson and Johnson performed very, very well. PHfizer and moderna ended up killing people while the other vaccines did not.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4072489

2c22b39d-3f6c-4fb7-873c-f7c9045c8323_166

b43232a5-54d0-47b2-bac7-d12cf368ead7_104

8ec629fd-e9b1-4cfb-864e-f02cb0842cd1_116

@BobThe world has a lot of problems right now. People dying  because they got an MRNA vaccine isn’t one of them 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:37 PM, bornontheblue said:

@BobThe world has a lot of problems right now. People dying  because they got an MRNA vaccine isn’t one of them 

But it changes your DNA and may give you heart swelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/27/2022 at 5:54 PM, Bob said:

Seen a lot of double jabbed double boosted politicians come down with covid and being 'grateful' they've received the vaccine. I can't imagine being so stupid to say I am grateful to have gotten four shots of a 'vaccine' and still gotten the sickness.

You dont have to imagine it...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 4/27/2022 at 3:11 PM, Bob said:

Some pretty damning data from a danish RCT:

mRNA vaccines kill you, whereas Johnson and Johnson performed very, very well. PHfizer and moderna ended up killing people while the other vaccines did not.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4072489

2c22b39d-3f6c-4fb7-873c-f7c9045c8323_166

b43232a5-54d0-47b2-bac7-d12cf368ead7_104

8ec629fd-e9b1-4cfb-864e-f02cb0842cd1_116

Dude, it’s not damning at all. Read the study and conclusions. The mRNA vaccines were not killing people. Equal amount of deaths in that arm as the placebo arm while doing the best in severe illness and death. The adenovirus vector vaccines had an observed decrease in mortality just like other vaccines like BCG. They provide proposed mechanisms of improving immune response. I suspect you are interested in the subject but you need to know study design, power, primary outcomes and context. Find a journal club to participate in. You’d be more formidable in your presentation. And it’s not an RCT, it’s a meta analysis.Big difference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2022 at 3:54 PM, Bob said:

Seen a lot of double jabbed double boosted politicians come down with covid and being 'grateful' they've received the vaccine. I can't imagine being so stupid to say I am grateful to have gotten four shots of a 'vaccine' and still gotten the sickness.

Athletes have your same view, just about condoms instead of vaccines.  "BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T WORK!!!!"

Once again...reading is your friend.  Cant help but notice none of these was linked to the vaccine.

**Judged as cardiovascular deaths: From the Pfizer trial: “Myocardial infarction”(N=2); “Hypertensive heart disease” (N=1); “Haemorrhagic stroke” (N=1); “Cardiorespiratory arrest” (N=2); “Cardiac failure congestive” (N=1); “Cardiac arrest” (N=5); “Arteriosclerosis” (N=2); “Aortic rupture” (N=1). From the Moderna trial: “Myocardial infarction” (N=5;) “Cardiopulmonary arrest” (N=3); “End stage congestive heart failure” (N=1); “Cardiac arrest” (N=1); “Provisional diagnosis, sudden fatal event, likely myocardial infarction”(N=1), “Death suspected due to coronary heart disease, probably due to complications of diabetes mellitus” (N=1).

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:40 AM, grandjean87 said:

I haven’t followed the story closely. I have caught some brief takes that this has become, to say the least, very unpopular, among the urban middle and upper class.  Xi is asshole. 

You can only keep people locked up and in a state of emergency for so long...

On 4/28/2022 at 8:32 AM, Bob said:

More overall mortality with mRNA vs placebo. Can you read? mRNA caused more cardiovascular deaths. hmmmm almost like it's true mRNA vaccine cause heart issues and blood clots :hmmm:.

The two major RCTs of mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna, included 74,193 adults (>16 or >18 years of age) among whom there were 61 deaths (31 vaccine-recipients, 30 placeborecipients).

Based on the RCTs with the longest possible follow-up, mRNA vaccines had no effect on overall mortality despite protecting against fatal COVID-19.

Findings from the study authors you linked.

I can read just fine. I'm pretty comfortable reading medical studies. I don't pretend to understand accounting as well as you understand medicine. I suppose you understand the study better than the authors.

On 4/28/2022 at 2:55 PM, Maji said:

Lots of people IK online are coming down with a sore throat. Not necessarily covid, but perhaps something else going around?

my wife suffers from the same thing periodically....  The struggle is real.....

image.png.ed705d65a14874f149684f9faa941eec.png

• Haha 2

On 4/28/2022 at 2:55 PM, Maji said:

Lots of people IK online are coming down with a sore throat. Not necessarily covid, but perhaps something else going around?

I’ve had some mild virus for the past three days, but I hiked about 9m yesterday w/some fair climbing and felt better while hiking and after.  Took a Covid test yesterday around noon — neg.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, crixus said:

One day later and Dr. Fauci has retracted his statement. :shrug: Oh well...