bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

40 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

I beleive they should have a choice and not be villainized if they choose not to vax.  ....Lefties used to not trust Corporate America....why do you suddenly believe in them now?  Especially when so much evil money is at stake?

Yea that literally has nothing to do with my question. If someone is INFECTED with COVID, do you think they should stay home and do nothing? Said a different way, if someone catches COVID, what would your advice be to them? These questions have literally nothing to do with the vaccine.

4 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Hospital admissions and deaths are three times lower than the last wave, and most of those positive tests in this wave are due to much more positive tests in school-age children.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-52380643

image.png.de41ca833ef0593d24f324c6c73c299a.png

Stop...facts confuse him.

• Super-Mega Idiot 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

22 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

If you look down your nose at your patients who ask a fair question......you are a shitty doctor.

If I was a psychiatrist dealing with a delusional patient, I would agree with you, I definitely couldn't do that on a daily basis. Fortunately dealing with a conspiracy theorist is a rare experience for me and I'm able to enjoy the small entertainment from time to time.

15 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

If I was a psychiatrist dealing with a delusional patient, I would agree with you, I definitely couldn't do that on a daily basis. Fortunately dealing with a conspiracy theorist is a rare experience for me and I'm able to enjoy the small entertainment from time to time.

He did say it had to be a fair question, though...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:22 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Compromise of 1850 was a very hard bill to get through Congress, very hard. Nobody thought we could get it done. Nobody believed it was was possible. And now that we did it nobody wants to give us credit for it. They all say a civil war is coming. Sad.

No context bump. I’m just hilarious.

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:14 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

They don’t have a free press. They kicked our reporters out. This is what happens when you don’t toe the party line.

Which is right in line with what happened to doctors, or “misinformers” as they call them, in early January when China and the WHO were telling everyone there was no human to human transmission.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-50984025

There has been speculation on social media about a possible connection to the highly contagious disease.

Wuhan police said eight people had been punished for "publishing or forwarding false information on the internet without verification".

If you really want to get pissed off about the CCP’s lies and coverup in the early days, here is a near day by day account.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/chinas-devastating-lies/amp/

Some context bump
From Wikipedia: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Fen

By Bloomberg in January 2021, she was reported to being nearly blind in one eye after cataract surgery at the Aier Eye Hospital GroupCo, with her retina having become detached in October 2020, leading to a dispute with the hospital over malpractice.[13] All three ophthalmologists at her own hospital had apparently died and could not oversee her surgery. She had to stop working after the surgery, and when she couldn't hold on weight during her recovery, became too weak to hold her own child, resulting in a mental breakdown.[6] She also said she could no longer walk unaccompanied by family.[13]

China is asshoe

• Sad 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

39 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Some context bump
From Wikipedia: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Fen

By Bloomberg in January 2021, she was reported to being nearly blind in one eye after cataract surgery at the Aier Eye Hospital GroupCo, with her retina having become detached in October 2020, leading to a dispute with the hospital over malpractice.[13] All three ophthalmologists at her own hospital had apparently died and could not oversee her surgery. She had to stop working after the surgery, and when she couldn't hold on weight during her recovery, became too weak to hold her own child, resulting in a mental breakdown.[6] She also said she could no longer walk unaccompanied by family.[13]

China is asshoe

Interesting your post is coming out of Australia who are cracking down hard on their own citizens right now although nothing like China yet. 

16 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

If you look down your nose at your patients who ask a fair question......you are a shitty doctor.

Speaking by of fair questions, what would you advise a person to do if they test positive for COVID? Vaccines are not given to people with COVID, this is not a vaccine question. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Interesting your post is coming out of Australia who are cracking down hard on their own citizens right now although nothing like China yet. 

Australia is a weird place. And they’re going through the pandemic as best they can, which to my eyes is very badly. But in March 2020, their 60 minutes had their eye on the ball.

I’d forgotten about Ai Fen, just as I assume the commies wanted me to. Having seen her again, I was amazed that Wikipedia had an update after her disappearance. These last few years have been awful, and I suppose it’s possible that this doctor in her late forties naturally lost the vision in one of her eyes, her doctors died, she grew too frail to even hold her child and had a mental breakdown. But I’ll never believe it. Something terrible was happening and there are some people that tried to tell the truth about it, and they paid dearly. We should remember that, when we can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

do what Joe Rogan did

So...take a cow/horse medicine.

Put the shovel down.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

So...take a cow/horse medicine.

Put the shovel down.

The ivermectin he took was for humans, prescribed by a doctor for humans.

And that's not all he took. In addition, he took Regeneron and had monoclonal antibody therapy.

In his own words, he "threw the kitchen sink" at it, and it was effective in getting him to where he tested negative by the fifth day.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

And that's not all he took. In addition, he took Regeneron and had monoclonal antibody therapy.

In his own words, he "threw the kitchen sink" at it, and it was effective in getting him to where he tested negative by the fifth day.

Aren't these the same thing?

10 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

And the 'human' ivermectin is for parasites.

That he took Regeneron/antibody therapy is fine.  But he brought up the ivermectin because....well, because certain people will buy what he's selling...hookworm, line and sinker...

• Haha 2