bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

18 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

It’s like any other medical record. You get a shot, it goes on the record. Oh, sure. Some may say it’s so your doctor doesn’t load you up on enough vaccine to inoculate a rhino.   But we really know it’s because tyranny, and stuff.

Sure, there’s a record of any shot, but in CA there is a specific database for the Covid shot. Yeah, it’s because of tyranny and stuff

• Like 1

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Sure, there’s a record of any shot, but in CA there is a specific database for the Covid shot. Yeah, it’s because of tyranny and stuff

And to be fair to California, that database is going to come in handy when the concentration camps open.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

And to be fair to California, that database is going to come in handy when the concentration camps open.

The Office Lie GIF

everyone already has 5G once they get jabbed.  No need for a database, they are already tracked with centimeter accuracy. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

In Kalifornia that state keeps a record. But you need your freedom…

No but I do live in a state that allowed an uneducated idiot with thousands of dollars of medical debt,  wife with bio polar, never made more than a lower middle class wage on one income to become a millionaire in 20 years. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

Not most of the people on this board. If this board is an analog for anything we're +++++ed@!

Not sure why you are talking about anything, but cases, but OK, tard. Because I wasn't. Why is Vermont experiencing a surge in cases they are the most vaccinated state in the USA? Why did Maine experience a huge spike a couple weeks ago? I've been told a million times vaccines stop the transmission of the virus?? Do a high vax place like New Mexcio, Rhode Island, Oregon.

Lol. You keep being you Bob.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:29 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

You’re right. He would just tell them to get the vaccine. 

or just vaccinate the entire crowd without asking as a miracle... :ph34r:

On 10/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

That isn't entirely inaccurate. The current CFR as measured in the Untied States is approx. 1.6%. So at the highest level, if you get COVID, you're playing Russian roulette with a 62-cylinder chamber.

Now, I know the CFR is not distributed equally across all ages, and sure, if you're in your 30s and 40s the odds of dying are about 1:1000, but as soon as you get into your 50s - at least if you're male - you're playing RR with about a 100-200 chamber cylinder, which is still pretty stupid if you ask me.

for reference a 1:1000 death rate for a commute would mean half of commuters would be dead after 2 years. 

On 10/12/2021 at 5:48 PM, HR_Poke said:

Any one else who got covid have any lasting symptoms?  I've got this constant mucous in my lungs, not to the level of pneumonia, but I cough a lot and can't take deep breaths.

it has taken me about 6 months to get back to where I was cardio wise before the infection and even that is... an iffy "back to where I was". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

13 minutes ago, Bob said:

weird. I would have thought you would have a job writing propaganda like this:

FBmb3KfX0AAmyFz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes everyone else here and 95% of the planet are the one's falling for propaganda. It is folks like you utilizing social media scientists who have the secret sauce. 

27 minutes ago, Bob said:

Not most of the people on this board. If this board is an analog for anything we're +++++ed@!

Not sure why you are talking about anything, but cases, but OK, tard. Because I wasn't. Why is Vermont experiencing a surge in cases they are the most vaccinated state in the USA? Why did Maine experience a huge spike a couple weeks ago? I've been told a million times vaccines stop the transmission of the virus?? Do a high vax place like New Mexcio, Rhode Island, Oregon.

Then you have been told incorrectly. I am sure you will follow up with Tweets from US Government agencies purporting such. They were wrong if they said it.But I would guess their message may have been a little more nuanced than that.

What vaccinations, most importantly, do is largely prevent hospitalizations and death. Why is this important? Because like our "just in time" supply chain, our private medical system was largely built the same way to maximize corporate profits. It is not built to withstand a surge of life-threatening illnesses brought on by a pandemic while still treating the normal day-to-day life threatening illnesses/injuries. What this means is that people with normal day-to-day illness/injury are suddenly being put in jeopardy because of people who make personal decisions to not take a safe and effective vaccine.

1 hour ago, robe said:

No but I do live in a state that allowed an uneducated idiot with thousands of dollars of medical debt,  wife with bio polar, never made more than a lower middle class wage on one income to become a millionaire in 20 years. 

A lot of self-awareness in that post. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

k

Increases in COVID‑19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7.pdf

So why the mandates?

Unless you think like @SharkTanked, to preserve the medical capactity, then if that's the case we also need to make illegal anything else that one voluntarity does to put the capacity of our hospitals at risk, like drinking, smoking, riding motorcycles, swimming, lifting weights, going up and down stairs.

WRONG. The present hospital capacity was built to accommodate those risks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

k

Increases in COVID‑19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7.pdf

So why the mandates?

Unless you think like @SharkTanked, to preserve the medical capactity, then if that's the case we also need to make illegal anything else that one voluntarity does to put the capacity of our hospitals at risk, like drinking, smoking, riding motorcycles, swimming, lifting weights, going up and down stairs.

I've argued against mandates, particularly from the federal government. But the study you just used in your argument agrees with me. And you're not going to like it. That vaccines are important in mitigation efforts, but more is needed. Or to quote your study...

"Even as efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated it should be done so with humility and respect. Stigmatizing populations can do more harm than good. Importantly, other non-pharmacological prevention efforts (e.g., the importance of basic public health hygiene with regards to maintaining safe distance or handwashing, promoting better frequent and cheaper forms of testing) needs to be renewed in order to strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19 in the same manner we continue to live a 100 years later with various seasonal alterations of the 1918 Influenza virus."