bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

14 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I understand.  Actually impressed you are still going strong.  I actually think many of them like being the "victim", so this may be long-haul dealing with those folks.

Oh yeah. I think martyrdom is a strong incentive for these people. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bob said:

lol.

What you cited is from a study in April and May of this year, moron. VE wanes SIGNIFICANTLY with time. But you are in a cult and have your fingers in your ears going LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Does this chart mean nothing to you? Do you even understand what it is saying? Can you read English?

5509cce4-6114-496c-b6a7-bb01085509ab_192

Furthermore there are major shenanigans with "breakthrough" case reporting. CDC cult dipshits covering their asses.  Sure vaccines are effective against hospitalization, somewhat, but not very effective at stopping the transmission. Vaccines don't contribute to herd immunity, basically. So tell me agains why the mandates?

"Beginning May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections to investigating only those among patients who are hospitalized or die, thereby focusing on the cases of highest clinical and public health significance." https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7021e3.htm

Yes, you crayon eating c*ntmonkey, I actually addressed the data in the chart. Try reading the actual f*cking post you quoted, dipshit.

Irony is ironic. :waiting:

I will however award you exactly one point for your recognition and acknowledgement that vaccine efficacy wanes over time, as it deductively implies that you recognize and acknowledge the vaccines are effective. Thanks bobo! :cheers: #1DChess

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

43 minutes ago, Bob said:

Are you attributing this to CA's vax rate? Because Vermont has the highest vax rate and their case rate is through the roof. Maine, too. What's your point? Not much of a correlation, is there?

Ahhh... again you are accidentally making points I'm not entirely sure you were setting out to make.

As you have so eloquently pointed out, it is not vaccination rates alone responsible for our inarguable successes with regards to managing the pandemic. It was our public health initiative sand policy implementations that resulted in this success, which are of course inclusive of, but not listed to, vaccination rates.

In particular, masking policies and limits on large gatherings - both which directly influences social behaviors - are responsible for our success. Thank you once again for pointing this out, bobo. :cheers: #1DChess

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Are you attributing this to CA's vax rate? Because Vermont has the highest vax rate and their case rate is through the roof. Maine, too. What's your point? Not much of a correlation, is there?

This is what "through the roof" in Vermont looks like:

1849830912_ScreenShot2021-10-13at2_26_19PM.png.fa5286596a653d304f3a738471b715de.png

This is what on the downside of a spike looks like in Wyoming:

1456869986_ScreenShot2021-10-13at2_26_31PM.png.65fc4cbcb6c6322aef1b32ef725e66c2.png

In other words, less than half the cases per 100,000, less than 1/6 the hospitalizations, and a third of the deaths. 

Oh, and here is Maine, just for good measure.

335355128_ScreenShot2021-10-13at2_30_08PM.png.ca89b41f8dc7af209346872e856b7493.png

Source: New York Times as of five minutes ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You work at the f*cktard factory?

Blue-collar job in a rural, pro-Trump part of the state. About half the employees are 1st and 2nd gen immigrants, and the other half are WWC hardcore Trumper types

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

In Kalifornia that state keeps a record. But you need your freedom…

It’s like any other medical record. You get a shot, it goes on the record. Oh, sure. Some may say it’s so your doctor doesn’t load you up on enough vaccine to inoculate a rhino.   But we really know it’s because tyranny, and stuff.

• Like 1