bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

Guest #1Stunner
On 4/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, Bob said:

And you sound like a dummy who still wears a mask like a good little sheep

Bob, give it a rest on the masks, OK?

th?id=OIP.YpjXJE8IJFXzwvlDZX0RYwHaEF%26p

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

0.98 Wyomings. 

0.003 CSU alumni networks

• Haha 5

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Any comparison of deaths from a sickness to war or any other such disaster is like comparing apples to rocks. One year of heart disease deaths eclipses total military deaths. Just dumb

A lot of war deaths are from sickness and infection, not from bullets or blades.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 4/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, NorCalCoug said:

Will never happen, they’re too busy hiding in their basements due to severe and debilitating covid phobia.

My wife and I both had our second vaccines a month ago. She still refuses to leave the house. Fauci has scared the shit out of her. Yep, she’s a Democrat.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

My wife and I both had our second vaccines a month ago. She still refuses to leave the house. Fauci has scared the shit out of her. Yep, she’s a Democrat.

My condolences...  must be awful to live in constant irrational fear of something with a 0.3% fatality rate.  I mean my goodness, the flu is more lethal to most people (especially if under 60 or so) and isn’t nearly as debilitating emotionally to these people.  But...  SCIENCE!!!

• Like 1

v0icAvfW.jpg

3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

..the flu is more lethal to most people (especially if under 60 or so) and isn’t nearly as debilitating emotionally to these people.  But...  SCIENCE!!!

I have not seen anything like that under 60 thing.  Kids, yes.  People old enough for senior discounts at 55 or senior sports at 50, no.  Even young adults appear to have much higher mortality rates from C-19 in spite of the significant reductions in the IFR (then there are the non-mortal indications). 

If you have a source, link it. 

5 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

I have not seen anything like that under 60 thing.  Kids, yes.  People old enough for senior discounts at 55 or senior sports at 50, no.  Even young adults appear to have much higher mortality rates from C-19 in spite of the significant reductions in the IFR (then there are the non-mortal indications). 

If you have a source, link it. 

Flu is more lethal to young children.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:16 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

Lulz. No, it does not. Let me know once a bunch of screaming libs storm the Capital in an attempt to overthrow our government. I'll wait. :popcorn:

Overthrow the government?!

They were doing it for the Gram. 

15 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Yeah, you’re going to have to sit her down and have a heart to heart. 

My girlfriend is also a democrat and is very serious about Covid, but we did the math as soon as our first shot was scheduled and made dinner reservations 12 days after our second shot.  

Vacation plans are also being thrown around, the first will likely be a short little hop over to a lodge in the Bahamas.  

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Los_Aztecas said:

Flu is more lethal to young children.

The last I looked, the 14 and under categories showed that.  I haven’t  looked at any recent stuff (if any changes). Mortality for 15-24 was significantly higher for C-19 (and for all other, older age cohorts.  

EU President said fully vaccinated Americans can travel to Europe this summer.

Clearly, he didnt consult with Bob.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.