bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

“So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.” 

— Ted Nugent

That was singer Ted Nugent, 72, who has called COVID-19 “not a real pandemic” as well as a “scammy pandemic,” revealing in a Facebook Live post on Monday that he now has the virus. 

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this, but I have had flu symptoms for the past 10 days. I thought I was dying,” he says in the almost nine-minute video. “Just a clusterf—.” 

• Haha 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

38 minutes ago, RSF said:

— Ted Nugent

That was singer Ted Nugent, 72, who has called COVID-19 “not a real pandemic” as well as a “scammy pandemic,” revealing in a Facebook Live post on Monday that he now has the virus. 

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this, but I have had flu symptoms for the past 10 days. I thought I was dying,” he says in the almost nine-minute video. “Just a clusterf—.” 

Damn, the 19th one got a Stranglehold on him.

• Haha 2

So my wife's uncle's lung capacity is reduced to 86% from C19, and her aunt - my favorite of all her aunties and uncles - is at 93%. The uncle's wife - the dumb twat responsible for dragging the whole household to a(n outside) temple function where nobody was distancing or wearing masks - is also symptomatic, as is their son, but neither are having the O2 issues the uncle and aunt are.

Both are receiving remdesivir and Tamiflu. 

The Supreme Court in New Delhi has ordered a halt to industrial use of oxygen as there is a systemic shortage in the healthcare industry. Over a quarter-million new cases a day with while testing only now is ramping up, even though the supply chain for PCR testing is strained beyond capacity, threatening a rapid processing to provide the visibility necessary to get in front of their second wave. 

Things are a tit hair's width from going completely pear shaped on the subcontinent. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 hours ago, RSF said:

— Ted Nugent

ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Jim Jordan murdered Dr. Fauci.

jeez and I thought Jordan was a bad guy when he was covering up rapes

• Haha 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

17 minutes ago, Bob said:

Jim Jordan murdered Dr. Fauci.

Right.. So if you don't have a lockdown and don't have mandates then you don't have a surge of cases, but if you have a lockdown but ignore the mandates then you get a surge?

I don't think that follows logically.

In an ironic twist of fate, Ted Nugent has been diagnosed with the very virus he previously blasted as fake. In a video posted to Facebook on Monday, Nugent revealed his ongoing bout with COVID-19.

“I’ve got an announcement to make,” Nugent said to begin his video. “Everybody told me that I should not announce this. I have had flu symptoms for the last ten days. I thought I was dying. Just a cluster+++++.”

“I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit,” Nugent continued. “I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Dems/leftists are so naive and retarded about covid. Gross misunderstandings of risk and associated covid statistics. Bill Maher laughs in your pathetic faces.

A lot of truth in that segment. Interesting that Democrats were so misinformed about what percentage of COVID patients require hospitalizations. And yes, politics should be kept out of medical decisions. I never understood why beaches and parks were closed here during last year's lockdown.

However, not everything is as factually accurate as you might like. For instance, the 2-week moving average of new cases in Florida is up 23%. And new cases - and hospitalizations - are on the rise in Texas as well.

From TX's state health dept portal, hospitalizations are rising within 3-4 weeks after the suspension of the mask mandate:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-20-at-2-37-31-PM.png

...as they are in Florida (source Florida Health Dept):

Influenza-April-20-2021-Resized.jpg

But I am glad to see you're listening to Bill Maher. So I guess you also agreed on the importance of Michelle Obama's nutrition initiative when she was First Lady? Or the feckless echo chamber that continuously misinformes the right? Because both were included in that New Rule as well.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

In an ironic twist of fate, Ted Nugent has been diagnosed with the very virus he previously blasted as fake. In a video posted to Facebook on Monday, Nugent revealed his ongoing bout with COVID-19.

“I’ve got an announcement to make,” Nugent said to begin his video. “Everybody told me that I should not announce this. I have had flu symptoms for the last ten days. I thought I was dying. Just a cluster+++++.”

“I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit,” Nugent continued. “I’ve got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

Good thing he didn't get COVID-12, or he'd have been a goner.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

a black marriage and family program would have been better. Does this monologue not prove that the liberal echo chamber is the strongest? CNN et al have completely brainwashed their constituents into thinking covid was the end of the world. 

Lulz. No, it does not. Let me know once a bunch of screaming libs storm the Capital in an attempt to overthrow our government. I'll wait. :popcorn:

ETA: Did you listen to that Greg Giraldo bit in the post in which you were tagged?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

a black marriage and family program would have been better. Does this monologue not prove that the liberal echo chamber is the strongest? CNN et al have completely brainwashed their constituents into thinking covid was the end of the world. 

I mean it has been about 150 9/11s so far

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

21 minutes ago, Bob said:

How many WWIIs has it been? How many buddy Holly plane craches has it been? How many Marshall plane crashes has it been? How many JFK assassinations?

about 1.2, about 125,000, about 7,500, over 500,000

So 1.2 WW2s worth of American deaths is probably worth the level of coverage it got

59 minutes ago, happycamper said:

about 1.2, about 125,000, about 7,500, over 500,000

So 1.2 WW2s worth of American deaths is probably worth the level of coverage it got

We aren’t that far off from the total military deaths in the Civil war at this point, which is insane considering we are talking about a span of (at this point) less then a year and a half compared to the 4 year long Civil War.

3 hours ago, Bob said:

How many WWIIs has it been? How many buddy Holly plane craches has it been? How many Marshall plane crashes has it been? How many JFK assassinations?

Okay. I am hereby trademarking my new app, Death Converter®. Hands off, Bob. Hands off, @happycamper. Don't make me sic my new attorney, @Joe from WY on the two of you. :foottap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Bob said:

Any comparison of deaths from a sickness to war or any other such disaster is like comparing apples to rocks. One year of heart disease deaths eclipses total military deaths. Just dumb

right, only american deaths that fit Bob's politics count

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lulz. No, it does not. Let me know once a bunch of screaming libs storm the Capital in an attempt to overthrow our government. I'll wait. :popcorn:

ETA: Did you listen to that Greg Giraldo bit in the post in which you were tagged?

Will never happen, they’re too busy hiding in their basements due to severe and debilitating covid phobia.

• Haha 1

v0icAvfW.jpg