bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Right but the dumbass did go to Trump's Tulsa rally without a mask.

Then bang him for that. Not because he took his kids out to eat when three day’s before we were holding basketball games in packed stadiums all over the country.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

He attended the Tulsa rally with no mask.  He said he didn't get from there, so we don't know where he got it.  He has been vocally anti-mask, and has pushed for reopening at the same time.  He now is in quarantine away from his children which is great.  But the limited examples we have points towards no, he didn't change his behavior. 

So, again, I hope his kids aren't infected.

Again, bang him for that. It took how long to look all that up? But implying hardy har har dumb Republican got sick cuz he went out to dinner 4 months ago when there were 7 cases total in the state is chickenshit.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

16 minutes ago, Bob said:

What? The cases per 1M in population are also pretty low. What explaining are you looking for?

Ok, I’ll repeat the question. Why did you cite deaths when talking about India, but then pivoted and cited total cases when bringing up California. I know you can’t possibly be guilty of just using whatever stat strengthens the argument you are making at the time, because that would mean you are arguing in bad faith. So I’m wondering if there is some other explanation at your lack of consistency here?

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

#Crushingthecurve

Ec-6TG5UEAEvGLH?format=png&name=small

Can any of you geniuses explain to me why cases have more than doubled after masks were made mandatory? Isn't this the exact opposite of what's supposed to happen?

They don’t wear the right type of masks in New Mexico.

3F30F3F4-09EB-4AC5-817C-CEDE7351438E.jpeg.6f240e5b89b236b3620e6cf5f2095c64.jpeg

• Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Bob said:

lol. K, sheep! You better hide in your house forever and wear a mask the rest of your life. I better not see you ever take it off in public or I'll ask you why you want grandma to die. How many people have you personally killed in your life from passing on the flu or other viruses to "high-risk" individuals that subsequently passed away? Pretty much every death ever could have been prevented, you know.

lol, k. Good lord, you're more dumb than I remember.

• Like 4

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

Good job at ignoring all my questions

I'll continue to follow scientific guidelines while you continue to spew nonsense and garbage. Sound good?

If your questions were genuine in nature, it would be one thing, but they're not.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Again, bang him for that. It took how long to look all that up? But implying hardy har har dumb Republican got sick cuz he went out to dinner 4 months ago when there were 7 cases total in the state is chickenshit.

It's chickenshit to assume my words, especially when they weren't spoken.  Don't be a chickenshit.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Then bang him for that. Not because he took his kids out to eat when three day’s before we were holding basketball games in packed stadiums all over the country.

I didn’t bang him for going to eat did I?  But he clearly repeatedly downplayed the virus.  

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It's chickenshit to assume my words, especially when they weren't spoken.  Don't be a chickenshit.

You’re right, I’m sorry. Apologies to you as well @UNLV2001

• Cheers 1

This is a picture of Galen Rupp winning the 10,000 meters at the 2011 US T&F championships.  See, Rupp has allergies, and the pollen counts were so high that rather than drop out, he wore the mask.

edska9w3trnyrfwjq7vw.jpg

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

With minimal mask wearing, at least in southern Utah 

Salt Lake ( by far the most populous county in Utah) and Summit counties issued a mask mandate on June 27th ( before that the mandate was being blocked by the Governor ). Amidst rising Covid cases, the state also issued a mandate for the wearing of masks in schools.

However, still lots of lunatics, as evidenced by the meeting in Utah county :

https://www.ksl.com/article/46777290/anti-mask-crowd-fills-utah-county-meeting-on-mask-mandate-exemption-request-meeting-rescheduled-due-to-health-concerns

Denna Robertson, one of the rally organizers, said she’s “absolutely” comfortable sending children back to school without masks. She said wearing masks is not a public health issue because she believes COVID-19 was manufactured in a lab.

“Coronavirus is man-made. It’s a weaponized virus,” Robertson said.

She accused Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, and business magnate and philanthropist Bill Gates of being part of creating the virus to usher in “a new world order” by reducing the world population to 5 million people.

Robertson, who’s also a mother and grandmother, said she isn’t concerned about contracting the virus from one of her grandchildren.

“If I’m infected with COVID, it’s because I’ve not been taking care of my immune system. You know how your immune system gets strong? It’s by being in the dirt and getting exposed to bacteria and viruses,” Robertson said.

• Like 2

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Banana Republicans rejoice :banana:

Following the Trump administration’s decision to reroute coronavirus hospital data first to the administration, instead of sending it to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some data is no longer available on the CDC.gov website. 

The information removed from the website is the hospital data that was reported to the CDC’s National Healthcare Safety Network, according to CDC spokesperson Kristen Nordlund. 

The data includes... 

• the current inpatient and intensive care unit bed occupancy
  • Health care worker staffing
  •  Personal protective equipment supply status and availability

Southwest District Health meeting to discuss mandating masks was just cancelled in Idaho because Ammon Bundy and his band of idiots just crashed it. How the hell is he not in federal prison????

I really hope he does something stupid and gets his fat ass arrested and put away for a long time. Can we give him back to Nevada please!!!!