bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

Infection rates in Arizona are now up to 30% ... meanwhile rates in Massachusetts have fallen to 1.6%. Wear masks and social distances you dumb+++++s.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

At the county jail where I live they went from 6 cases yesterday to 67 today. Damn.

How long have you lived in the county jail?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7-day moving average daily deaths up to 657 from peak of 2,255.  Still a 71% reduction from the peak.  We will see if death increase is proportional to increase in cases.  I don't think it will be.

Screenshot_20200710-203306.png

Screenshot_20200710-203444.png

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I have never ever drank gin for breakfast.

Gives me the heebie jeebies just thnkin' bout it.

Just replace it with an edible and you get to the same place. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I have never ever drank gin for breakfast.

Gives me the heebie jeebies just thnkin' bout it.

P*ssy

• Cheers 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Infection rates in Arizona are now up to 30% ... meanwhile rates in Massachusetts have fallen to 1.6%. Wear masks and social distances you dumb+++++s.

Going to be so mad at AZ if the NFL season Is cancelled and I have wait to watch Pats v Bucs Super Bowl.

3 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

7-day moving average daily deaths up to 657 from peak of 2,255.  Still a 71% reduction from the peak.  We will see if death increase is proportional to increase in cases.  I don't think it will be.

Screenshot_20200710-203306.png

Screenshot_20200710-203444.png

Looks like the curve is off set by a month.  In my DIL’s hospital the nurse who was assigned to the Covid ICU before they had the right PPE died today.  She was in her 40’s with two young children.   She entered the ICU as a patient in early May.   

5 hours ago, phxpoke said:

I'm traveling to Montana from Arizona soon. I'll be emarrased to tell anyone where I'm from. Like wearing a scarlet letter. I'm gonna have to make something up.

Kind of like a US Citizen trying to leave our borders.  It’s pretty funny when Canada and Mexico have closed their border to us....

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/canada-us-border-reopening-reactions-212147273.html

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Looks like the curve is off set by a month.  In my DIL’s hospital the nurse who was assigned to the Covid ICU before they had the right PPE died today.  She was in her 40’s with two young children.   She entered the ICU as a patient in early May.   

Any comorbidities?  That seems awfully young.  Sad...  :(

v0icAvfW.jpg

https://apnews.com/b5dc967808fb7964b531afa59b5a6f82

NEW YORK (AP) — A long-expected upturn in U.S. coronavirus deaths has begun, driven by fatalities in states in the South and West, according to data on the pandemic.

The number of deaths per day from the virus had been falling for months, and even remained down as states like Florida and Texas saw explosions in cases and hospitalizations — and reported daily U.S. infections broke records several times in recent days.

Scientists warned it wouldn’t last. A coronavirus death, when it occurs, typically comes several weeks after a person is first infected. And experts predicted states that saw increases in cases and hospitalizations would, at some point, see deaths rise too. Now that’s happening.