bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

37 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I am in no way making light of people who will be impacted by this. I am certainly making light if fools like you who get a thrill out of the hysteria. Wager still stands 

I'm getting no "thrills" out of any of this, you mouthbreathing asshat. 

• Haha 1

Ok I'm going to ask nicely that this ghoulish bullshit about bets on how many die stops now.

Grow the +++++ up already. This isn't a joke. This isn't appropriate to use as a stick to beat each other up 

• Like 1

One of the Final Five..........

2 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

This is the first I have heard of Albany.  That many cases requiring hospitalization in that area should be a warning to other similar areas.  

I've said before it is the number of coronavirus hospitalizatons of all ages, not the fatality rate that people should pay attention to. Our healthcare system does not have the capacity to treat a large surge of patients all at once in all regions of the nation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

I've said before it is the number of coronavirus hospitalizatons of all ages, not the fatality rate that people should pay attention to. Our healthcare system does not have the capacity to treat a large surge of patients all at once in all regions of the nation.

Which will in turn lead to more deaths. Deaths which would otherwise be preventable.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

7 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Which will in turn lead to more deaths. Deaths which would otherwise be preventable.

I really wish that the, iT DoESn'T kILl YoUNg pEOplE crowd around here would actually take the time to understand those concepts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

I am in no way making light of people who will be impacted by this. I am certainly making light if fools like you who get a thrill out of the hysteria. Wager still stands 

47 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm getting no "thrills" out of any of this, you mouthbreathing asshat. 

There will be no wagers like this.  Knock it off and put each other on ignore.  

• Like 3

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

He just said that we wouldn't have a country if he wasn't President... and then ranted about "fake news" again. Jesus +++++ing Christ.

Tune the fvcking retard out. 

Don't understand why anyone still listens to that orange peace of turd. 

COVID-19 won't have nearly the impact that the brainless imbecile in the White House has had in decimating this country. 

Hopefully, it won't be much longer for this country to finally see "the flattening of the curve" of that dumbfvck's presidency. 

I want to close on a preparatory note. Some hospitals have run out of ventilators. Several that I know are discussing their ethical standards for what to do about patients they can’t vent. 27/

7bUZ7eRP_x96.jpg

I never thought we would be here as a country. Gulp. 28/

20 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The U.S. will most likely pass Italy and China tomorrow and become the country with the most cases. 

That’s if you believe China’s numbers are accurate (which I don’t). 

• Like 3

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Update.  Just got off the phone with Cousin and inlaw.  Lots of tears in their home tonight.

+++++ this shit 

I'm with you bud. Thoughts and prayers. My grandfather is in the ICU on a ventilator as we speak.

• Sad 10

2 hours ago, phxpoke said:

I have been reading these posts for quite a few days. I understand both sides. This is an emotional topic! However you feel, it is real. My wife goes in for a test tomorrow. Her doctor is extremely concerned because of her symptoms and her preexisting lupus. Everyone can have their opinions, but let's be good to each other. I can assure you the symptoms are no joke. Also, we could use a little MWC magical thoughts/ prayers from all of you.

Good luck.  My wife has lung cancer and we are hiding out.  Fortunately she is on a genetic targeted therapy and not chemo but still

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Update.  Just got off the phone with Cousin and inlaw.  Lots of tears in their home tonight.

+++++ this shit 

Sorry man

• Sad 1

What I still can't figure out is why there's no phucking toilet paper still :rolleyes: