bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

4 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

I'll have to find another place to get my meth?

Meth has already been compromised!! :ph34r:

https://kmph.com/news/local/police-in-texas-warn-community-of-meth-contaminated-with-the-coronavirus

• Haha 1

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

12 hours ago, westfan said:

Those stats on age are probably the same for the flu, the big difference is there is no vaccine yet. My concern is the new case found in Sacramento and the patient claims no travel and has no idea of how it was contracted, at least for right now. News says the case was found in Solano County, not Sacramento, Travis AFB is there, connection?

What I heard was actually that the person is a resident of Solano county who went to UC Davis medical center which despite the person having coronavirus symptoms did not test him or her immediately because UCD lacked the requisite means to perform the test until a few days ago.

As much as I detest and have no respect for our president, at this point I really can't fault him for anything except putting that numbnutz Pence in charge of handling the government's response to the virus. Pence not only lacks any medical background, from everything I've seen, he's devoid of leadership qualities.

• Haha 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Lori Vallow the mother of those two missing kids who fled to Hawaii from Idaho,  was part of a cult who said the world would end in July 2020. 

Maybe she is on to something hmmm:hmmm:

What a crazy story that is.. She looked so pissed in her mugshot lol.

I think she killed the kids because she thought she doing them a favor, because of her weird religious crap she has going on. Kill the kids, go on vacation to Hawaii, makes sense.

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

I’m not dead yet 

You must not live in the same USA as Joe Biden. Almost half of that USA has been shot dead.

• Haha 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

170 million dead since 2007!!!

It does help mitigate the overpopulation of TCSUFs in Denver however. 

• Haha 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yes Please GIF by memecandy

Dang, I should have gotten you one when I was in Disneyland last week.. I heard on the news a few minutes ago that no more would be available until February of NEXT year..

16 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

The supply chain for pharmaceutical components is being hit pretty hard. It may be difficult to get something as simple as pennicillin.

And gloves.

19 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Disney works best with a hip flask full of Jamison.

Better use a plastic flask, otherwise it won't make it through the metal detectors now. Just sayin, lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

What I heard was actually that the person is a resident of Solano county who went to UC Davis medical center which despite the person having coronavirus symptoms did not test him or her immediately because UCD lacked the requisite means to perform the test until a few days ago.

As much as I detest and have no respect for our president, at this point I really can't fault him for anything except putting that numbnutz Pence in charge of handling the government's response to the virus. Pence not only lacks any medical background, from everything I've seen, he's devoid of leadership qualities.

Didn't he get rid of the pandemic team in 2016? And drastically slash the CDC's budget? If so, he could certainly be blamed for a good part of it's escalation.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

What a crazy story that is.. She looked so pissed in her mugshot lol.

I think she killed the kids because she thought she doing them a favor, because of her weird religious crap she has going on. Kill the kids, go on vacation to Hawaii, makes sense.

Certainly a bizarre story. I hope they find the kids somewhere. 

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Didn't he get rid of the pandemic team in 2016? And drastically slash the CDC's budget? If so, he could certainly be blamed for a good part of it's escalation.

No. He wasn’t in office in 2016. He did make a budget that made cuts, but like all Presidential budgets it was a suggestion that Congress laughs at and keeps spending. Congress passed their own budget which he signed, nothing was cut.

The escalation is 100% the fault of the Chinese at this point.

• Like 3

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.