Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at San Diego State

1 minute ago, bnastyaztecs said:

SDSU is hanging the MWC championship banner before the game...doing it now so Feagan, Wetzel and Narain can see their contribution to the teams success before leaving....

Then why not do that on Senior Night?

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

32 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lol. Appreciate the heads-up re: the Star Wars attraction at Disneyland. :cheers: And yes, the grandgrommet's birthday is more important than attending today's game at Viejas. Unless you've done your grandma job right and made sure she's already an Aztec fan. :ph34r:

She’s wearing a rebel shirt as we speak. :cheers:. So yes, I have done my job. 

I have a strong feeling that UNLV is gonna win today.  We have been playing four guard lineups with EML on the court, and our offensive efficiency has SKYROCKETED!  I also think that San Diego State is looking ahead to UNR.  That is the game that, on paper, they most have to worry about.

Stephen F Austin beat Duke earlier this year, and only had a 1.6% chance according to ESPN’s BPI.

31 minutes ago, bnastyaztecs said:

SDSU is hanging the MWC championship banner before the game...doing it now so Feagan, Wetzel and Narain can see their contribution to the teams success before leaving....

Why hang a conference championship banner?  That’s proof that you’re NOT the best basketball job in the MW.

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Why hang a conference championship banner?  That’s proof that you’re NOT the best basketball job in the MW.

The answer to your question is in the post you quoted, numbnuts. That whore must have literally f*cked your brains out last night.

8 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Or next season's opener?

I get that - give Feagin and Yanni (as well as Nolan) the chance to see the banner hung they've worked so hard to make happen. Both transferred here to so they could have a chance to win, so let them reap the fruits of their labor. I'm cool with that.

And bnasty is right - the senior night ceremony is already long enough (not a beef - I'm very much looking forward to showing my appreciation for Yanni, KJ, and Nolan's respective contributions at Viejas next Tue), and it could end up diluting the show of gratitude those three can expect to receive.

Plus, I get a feeling there will be more banners to be hung from this season. :cheers:

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Lol. Appreciate the heads-up re: the Star Wars attraction at Disneyland. :cheers: And yes, the grandgrommet's birthday is more important than attending today's game at Viejas. Unless you've done your grandma job right and made sure she's already an Aztec fan. :ph34r:

1C990563-8563-48BF-ACE8-4294830F4465.jpeg

18 minutes ago, toonkee said:

We're playing well and capable of decent ball when the moment strikes. 15% chance of a rebel win I say, but there's a chance. Looking forward to see what we got.

Lloyd Christmas has a better chance of licking Mary Swanson's asshole.

21 hours ago, sancarlosaztec said:

Looking forward to this one. I think UNLV is coming back to glory under TJO. Hope the Aztecs can pull off the win for the home crowd. Should be lots of fun. 

Absolutely agree with all that.

UNLV takes major shyte from some of the front rangers here but I have bigly respect for that program and am convinced they've finally hired another great coach. I don't see them pulling off the upset today but a couple years from now the Rebels are going to run roughshod through those front range weaklings.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

No Aztec hoodie? It must have been laundry day. :ph34r:

Got mine on right now.

Actually, one of my half dozen.

Gettin' super pumped for today's games - plural. Aztecs-Rebels and then a game just as important: Gonzaga at YBU. Go Borg!

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Got mine on right now.

Actually, one of my half dozen.

Gettin' super pumped for today's games - plural. Aztecs-Rebels and then a game just as important: Gonzaga at YBU. Go Borg!

I'm keeping a bag on hand for every time I throw up in my mouth tonight saying that.

17 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Absolutely agree with all that.

UNLV takes major shyte from some of the front rangers here but I have bigly respect for that program and am convinced they've finally hired another great coach. I don't see them pulling off the upset today but a couple years from now the Rebels are going to run roughshod through those front range weaklings.

and if you guys think we UNLV fans are insufferable NOW, wait till we actually have something to brag about again. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif