Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandiegopete

Pop Smoke Killed In Home Invasion

2 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/pop-smoke-dead-dies-20-murdered-home-invasion-robbery/

He might as well have said, "Come and get it".

I can't figure out why so many people post so much personal information on social media.  Can someone enlighten me as to the motives?

People are idiots who care more about their reputation than their safety.  

2 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/pop-smoke-dead-dies-20-murdered-home-invasion-robbery/

He might as well have said, "Come and get it".

I can't figure out why so many people post so much personal information on social media.  Can someone enlighten me as to the motives?

Who’s pop smoke? He should’ve just called himself pot smoke. 

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

Some dummy who posted a picture of himself holding about a 10 inch stack of cash along with a picture showing the address he was traveling to.  

Smart Guy. 

The cops were probably on their way over to the house to arrest his money, but the bangers got him first. Trump needs to change  the laws that allow DEA or other cops arrest your money and never give it back even if no crime was committed. It’s a Soviet Union kind of thing. You never carry a lot of money at an airport or even some highways. On I-15 to Vegas the CHP will ask you how much cash you’re carrying. If they can find an excuse to search, they’ll find it and you’ll never get it back. 

kat.jpg

This guy stole a $375k Rolls Royce from a music video shoot in Cali and drove it to NY where he is from and parked it in front of his mom's house, but changed the plates.  I'm guessing he isn't a very bright individual..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/nyregion/pop-smoke-stolen-rolls-royce.amp.html%3f0p19G=2870

45 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Kind of like hanging with the cartels. Lots of bling and women, but it eventually catches up to you. 

It’s no different than walking down the street with your clothes stuffed with a few hundred thousand.. No one listens to a rapper because of how much jewelry they have, and it’s certainly not worth dying over. Another up and coming famous rapper, XXXtentacion, was killed in a robbery recently. 

Rap has turned more to music about robbing and killing as opposed to money/cars/hoes.. The Chicago drill movement from 6-7 years heavily influenced every major rapper. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Kind of like hanging with the cartels. Lots of bling and women, but it eventually catches up to you. 

54 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

It’s no different than walking down the street with your clothes stuffed with a few hundred thousand.. No one listens to a rapper because of how much jewelry they have, and it’s certainly not worth dying over. Another up and coming famous rapper, XXXtentacion, was killed in a robbery recently. 

Rap has turned more to music about robbing and killing as opposed to money/cars/hoes.. The Chicago drill movement from 6-7 years heavily influenced every major rapper. 

A lot of it is gang influenced.  This kid was supposedly linked to gangs as well.  The ones I really don't get are guys like Chris Brown or the Skittle haired kid who hang out with gangs AFTER they get famous.  That is some ignorant shit. 

Flaunting their "wealth" doesn't help either