Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Vegas Debate Tonight

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Her authenticity is the reason I initially supported her. She went more presidential and diplomatic when the primaries started and I think that was a mistake. 

Very true.

Klobachar is gonna cry

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, toonkee said:

She just got Pete pretty good there 

Yep right at the end. Said what everyone thinks about him. Pretty devastating actually.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

With her solid performances in the first 2 states I really thought Amy would make it to Super Tuesday but with tonights debate and her polling the next 2 states, I think I'm changing my prediction on that 

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Everybody agrees, Milwaukee is gonna Bern to the ground.

Interesting that Bernie was the only one that said the delegate leader should get it.

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Interesting that Bernie was the only one that said the delegate leader should get it.

It’s an easy position to have when he’s going to be the delegate leader.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

So who won?  Is Bloomberg going to drop out?  Can any of these men/women beat Trump?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

So who won?  Is Bloomberg going to drop out?  Can any of these men/women beat Trump?

Warren had the best performance, Bernie won cause he was the frontrunner and wasn't challenged.

Bloomberg will eventually.

I'm starting to have more hope in Biden, but probably not unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Bernie won. He should but won’t. No.

I’m pretty sure the RNC is sitting on a ton of Oppo research with Bernie and it’s going to be a brutal summer for Bernie.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Warren had the best debate, Pete was probably second, but neither did anything to end Bernie's front runner status.

Terrible night for Bloomberg. He probably won't drop out since far more people saw his playoff ads than this debate, but it's only going to get harder for him once more and more democrats from outside NYC get to know him.

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m pretty sure the RNC is sitting on a ton of Oppo research with Bernie and it’s going to be a brutal summer for Bernie.  

Bloomberg might decide to light another half billion on fire tomorrow aimed at Bernie out of spite.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Bloomberg might decide to light another half billion on fire tomorrow aimed at Bernie out of spite.

Well Bernie can’t tax it if he spent it!