Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Vegas Debate Tonight

5 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Never seen her like this. Hell of an attack dog.

Kloubachar is surprising me with how well shes doing so far

Good zinger about the post it notes, but Amy has the worst pre mediated comedy delivery of all time.

Someone should come back and tell Biden about the 96 crime bill

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

"I would do you in a second."

- Mike Bloomberg

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

He’s a Bond villain. I love Bloomberg more than I ever thought I could.

He's DOA.

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Bloomberg is getting tea bagged. What an arrogant bastard he thought he could lay low and not really campaign.

He should've just bought his way all the way to the presidency and refused every single debate.

He's getting +++++ing curbstomped by the entire party right now lmao

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Bloomberg is garbage. I like what Warren is saying tonight but America just isn’t ready for a woman president yet. I just don’t think people can respect a woman as the highest authority figure yet

I know it's easy to underestimate this country right now, but there was a black family in the white house 4 years ago. I think a woman could win. Texas had a popular female governor.