Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

MUG: It's time to free RebelRobert

Guest #1Stunner

@RebelRobert is the GREATEST UNLV fan of all time.  

Mug, whatever RebelRobert did, do the right thing, and un-ban him.  

UNLV is on the precipice of basketball glory once again.   It doesn't seem right that Robert isn't here right now.   This guy is the Mohammed Ali of Rebels Fans.

P.S. UNLV Fan Top 3 =  (1) @RebelRobert (2) @Rebels18 (3) @Yellow Evan / @ph90702 (tie)

I never banned him.  He just pissed me off a couple of years ago so I moved him to a group where if you have an ad blocker you can’t access the site.  He stopped coming to the site on his own because he wouldn’t whitelist the board. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I never banned him.  He just pissed me off a couple of years ago so I moved him to a group where if you have an ad blocker you can’t access the site.  He stopped coming to the site on his own because he wouldn’t whitelist the board. 

Maybe if you made a public apology to him, on behalf of all Nevada-Reno fans?

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Maybe if you made a public apology to him, on behalf of all Nevada-Reno fans?

sloth no GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

45 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

@RebelRobert This guy is the Mohammed Ali of Rebels Fans.

Took too many blows to the head?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

@RebelRobert is the GREATEST UNLV fan of all time.  

Mug, whatever RebelRobert did, do the right thing, and un-ban him.  

UNLV is on the precipice of basketball glory once again.   It doesn't seem right that Robert isn't here right now.   This guy is the Mohammed Ali of Rebels Fans.

P.S. UNLV Fan Top 3 =  (1) @RebelRobert (2) @Rebels18 (3) @Yellow Evan / @ph90702 (tie)

You use this a lot, and not a single other rebel fan has EVER taken the bait. :lol:

plus everyone knows I'm the best

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Diabolical.  From me, that's a high compliment.

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

You use this a lot, and not a single other rebel fan has EVER taken the bait. :lol:

plus everyone knows I'm the best

It's not bait, it's a fact.

You've achieved a lot (single-handedly getting Dave Rice fired).   

But you have work to do if you ever want to claim the throne from RebelRobert.  He said he named his own kid "Rebel"!  Top that!!!

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It's not bait, it's s fact.

But you have work to do if you ever want to claim the throne from RebelRobert.  He said he named his own kid "Rebel"!  Top that!!!

IMO getting Dave Rice fired is a lot more impressive than naming a kid Rebel!

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

IMO getting Dave Rice fired is a lot more impressive than naming a kid Rebel!

OK, you have a point.

But we are looking at the whole body of work.

Plus, Robert is the only Rebel to enrage Mug (an avowed Reno fan)

29 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It's not bait, it's s fact.

Big deal...we had a player named Rebel.

If he named him Ulysses Nathan Lawrence Victor, then Im impressed...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I googled his user name once and it looked like he was pretty active in a homoerotic fanfic site, so I would imagine he keeps pretty busy with that, and they probably don’t require suspension of adblocker.

He was a horrible poster anyway. 

I would kill someone off to get TCURobert back though.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

20 hours ago, mugtang said:

How bad does someone have to be to get you to this point?  Asking for a friend... they want to know what their limits are. :D

down in a hole.jpg

11 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

How bad does someone have to be to get you to this point?  Asking for a friend... they want to know what their limits are. :D

It takes a lot.  I didn’t implement it sitewide because I know many people access the board from their work and their work has an ad blocker on and there’s nothing they can do about it.