Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuwanHWolv

JuwanHWolv‘s Combined Mega Thread On Everything

5 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Strategically, adding a strong basketball program that brings a football program with it would be a better move than getting a football-only member or a program with sub-par basketball. Football is far more cyclical at the G5 level (or Pea6, however you want to look at it). Going from the WAC to the MWC was NOT a huge risk to Boise State Football. Going from the MW to the AAC and putting their Oly sports in collegiate purgatory presents a LOT of risk to the entire sports program and, hence, a greater risk to the AAC.

I'd trade BSU FB for Gonzaga BB - Let BSU FB join the AAC & be the lone outlier where travel is a bugger....and they take BB to the Big Sky where they can rekindle old rivalries with Idaho & Idaho St...........MWC wins with Gonzaga, which could in turn bring SDSU, USU, UNM, UNR, FSU & UNLV to better times 

Let the AAC deal with their eastern time zone schools play at 11PM locally way the F out in Boise - that should be a boon to TV ratings for the AAC - Who wouldn't stay up until 2 am on the east coast to see East Carolina play at BSU :rock:

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

bored christopher walken GIF

That answers my question.

I think it’s time for Hair to come out and settle this all down. He should either talk to the local news or send out a media release addressing Boise States deal in the future as part of the MWC.

He really has no choice. Speculation has just gotten too heated for this issue to go unaddressed.

Hair probably needs to say he misspoke, or clarify how the MWC can reneg on an agreement he made with Boise State.

Its his job to tamp down speculation. Man up Hair. 

18 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

I'd trade BSU FB for Gonzaga BB - Let BSU FB join the AAC & be the lone outlier

Gonzaga is an ESPN property. I don’t see them leaving the WWL.

ESPN is always going to look out for ESPN. So if there is movement, it’s very likely running through ESPN... be it in the AAC, WCC, etc.

He was stupid to open his mouth in the first place. He didn’t  have to say anything until the renegotiation of the TV contract in six years. Boise State administration made it very clear the incentive clause they agreed to with the MWC is still valid in their eyes. 

No need to respond.

It will responded to in 5 years when BSU will have a different president and AD.

BSU’s new president seems more agreeable to changes of equity than Kustra.  Apse year will somewhere else by then.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:21 PM, Ibanez said:

What in the +++++?

Kansas, a team that can get in the B1G, perhaps the SEC, or PAC-12 with a text message going to the AAC.

Never will happen. The Big-12 is one of the top hoops conferences. Talk about a step back. That's like Washington State joining the MWC.

No, Wazzu is not nor ever will be a b-ball school.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

10 minutes ago, JuwanHWolv said:

Do you think Craig Thompson is aware of all of this?

No I do not think that Craig Thompson is aware that you are a troll...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

7 minutes ago, RSF said:

No I do not think that Craig Thompson is aware that you are a troll...

RSF aka Delmonico, aka Shack (not to be confused with Shaq, or Radio Shack Frog), be cool bro. My guys Punter and Frisky Frog said you have a tendency to a little much. I just laughed.

1 hour ago, MWC Tex said:

No need to respond.

It will responded to in 5 years when BSU will have a different president and AD.

BSU’s new president seems more agreeable to changes of equity than Kustra.  Apse year will somewhere else by then.

Just more evidence that you don’t know shit.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, MWC Tex said:

Neither do you or anyone else.

You “know” the Boise State president will be gone in five years. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

21 hours ago, Ibanez said:

I'm not interested. Find another boyfriend.

You are a piece of work aren't you son. Dumb as a box of rocks. Your homophobia is a window to your soul.