Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Alford returns to the Pit

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

It wont be a pretty sight post-game if the Wolf Pack wins the game comfortably.

Especially if he does it in a cherry blazer.

57 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

It wont be a pretty sight post-game if when the Wolf Pack wins the game comfortably.

FIFY... This team has no discipline, and no on the floor leader. Alford will have his team prepared because he's flat out a better coach, than his 'learning on the job' underling. And imo, I think Alford and Noodles, want this win badly... embarrassing the Lobos in the process will just be bonus money!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

37 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

FIFY... This team has no discipline, and no on the floor leader. Alford will have his team prepared because he's flat out a better coach, than his 'learning on the job' underling. And imo, I think Alford and Noodles, want this win badly... embarrassing the Lobos in the process will just be bonus money!

I dunno.. I never count UNM out in any game. 

New Mexico's big weakness is three point defense. Nevada's biggest strength is 3-point shooting. Nevada should get a lot of open threes. If they miss open threes, which happens, on occasion, this can be a tough game for them. But more likely Nevada will shoot lights out.

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

5 hours ago, renoskier said:

Game on ESPNU at 7mt/6pt

Can't wait to hear the boos!

Nevada favored by 1

I'm sure there will be plenty of boos. Not from me. I will be at my seat on the ramp with access to the coaches and I will welcome them home

I have a lot of appreciation for what this coaching staff did for Lobos basketball.

This will not be a fun night for Lobos fans, however, as threes will be raining from the boys in blue.

4 hours ago, LoboSage said:

I'm sure there will be plenty of boos. Not from me. I will be at my seat on the ramp with access to the coaches and I will welcome them home

I have a lot of appreciation for what this coaching staff did for Lobos basketball.

This will not be a fun night for Lobos fans, however, as threes will be raining from the boys in blue.

I doubt Lobo players will have any more motivation. They weren’t around when Alford left. Noodles wants this win bad.