Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gold-n-brown

Needs own thread. Jumpshot

Kenny Sailors.

The Abner Doubleday of basketball.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Watched it today, freaking amazing.  He was a man I saw many times at games, an icon.  I was in tears watching parts of the movie.  Just a SOLID man.  He stood for values.  Can't believe he isn't in the hall of fame, just do to who he was, and what he accomplished.  Brought back memories.  Wyoming has a rich basketball history, on a side note, Tony Windes was a teacher at my high school.  Look him up.  

Love the statue, the AA should be a hollowed basketball venue, like Hoosier basketball.  

K, just finished it.  Freaking awesome.  Sat with him a couple times during the spring games and had him sign my 1943 championship picture at a basketball game and he was a true gentleman.

For everyone looking for some thing to watch during these crazy times, this is it!

You do not need to be a Wyoming fan to enjoy this. Just a sports fan and a fan of humanity.

Watched it Thursday night and it's a great movie. Definitely not only for Wyoming fans. Great story about a great man. Had the pleasure of meeting Kenny a couple of times during undergrad at basketball games, incredibly friendly, humble guy.