Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HylianHero

Utah State @ Colorado State

At the beginning of the season, who would have thought that this would be a bigger game than the SDSU-UNM game tonight.   Utah State is a tough matchup for CSU with their bulk and physical prowess.  I’m hoping CSU can defend the paint without fouling and do a good job on the defensive glass.

15 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

I just saw on ESPN that their guy has USU as one of the second 4 out.  So, USU is now getting some notice again.  Hope they can make the show.

This is actually one of the first brackets in the past week that has shown USU out. As much as I think the guy is a hack, I tend to agree with Lunardi, USU still has work to do.

Sam Merrill is a very good basketball player.  Thats all I have right now.  

It was nice to see CSU come back and have a shot to tie the game.  Hopefully we’ll get another shot at the Aggies in the MWC Tourney.

Where does Merrill rank in mwc history? Gotta be top 10imo

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

That was a pretty enjoyable game to watch. Not just because the Aggies won but because there were great plays by both teams and there were very few whistles without the game getting ugly or out of hand. It just had a nice flow and even though there wasn't a lot of back and forth on the scoreboard it still felt like a game that could go either way.