Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roger Stone

6 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

What are you talking about now?  You conflate so many things that have nothing to do with each other (especially when responding to someone) that it makes no sense.

I am taking about how you refuse to respond to any questions with answers.  I am still awaiting some coherent response from you for several questions I asked on the thread relating to the Barr interview.  You continue to dodge those questions, as you have continued to dodge toonkee's question.  

You seem to have nothing to add to any serious discussion.  

1 hour ago, Rebelbacker said:

You already know that answer. 

You tell me why a guy that admitted he lied on 4 separate occasions to the FBI, was fired because of it and the IG recommends prosecution isn't prosecuted? 

There's only two answers. One is that he is part of the Durham investigation and a process crime is small and they have him on something bigger. Or two the system is corrupt and he knows where the bodies are buried and he can't be prosecuted because of it.

Does your tinfoil hat have a chin strap?

btw, he wasn't prosecuted because the case was, and always had been, very weak.

1 hour ago, BYUcougfan said:

You want me to provide detail on how they are investigating the FISA court abuses?

Anyone who reads this thread will see right through your phony questions.

No, I want you to see that Trump's appointees can't win a case against McCabe despite all the irrefutable evidence that you and Rebelbacker presuppose as 100% facts that again, isn't good enough to indict with, but is 100% true. 

Anyways this is boring, I'm tired of arguing in circles.

Good day.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, Spaztecs said:

I have never advocated that we are headed towards the brutal or heinous aspects of Nazism. However, I do see the correlations between the populism of both eras driven my economic uncertainty and racism, fueled by an propaganda machine that proclaims the Leader and only the Leader can be the saviour of the Nation. No dissent or other facts are allowed.

We are treading on dangerous Constitutional grounds here. See the thread I just started in this topic.

That hasn’t stopped you. Hyperbole much? 

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Does your tinfoil hat have a chin strap?

btw, he wasn't prosecuted because the case was, and always had been, very weak.

I love you guys. You are the same ones that told me I was wrong on FISA, Mueller, etc. and in the end I have been right on everything. You guys have never met a Trump conspiracy you didn't believe.