Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Biden Gets Pissed At Dem Voter Question, Calls Her a Liar and That She's "Dog Faced"

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

How many times do I seek you out from nowhere as if I’m upset that you exist? Never. But you and your sidekick texting partner, DickNation the stalker, don’t just love to hate me, you loathe me so much even though you made the decision to let me under your skin years ago. That’s your doing, not mine. So don’t try to spin this any other way, pal. If you had a reasonably sized ego you’d admit it. 

The bottom line is if someone isn’t bothering you, you just keep doing what you’re doing.That’s what I do. If a dude is pushing your buttons on purpose or not, you’re going to seek out this person and insult him year after year, and that is indicative that you’re letting yourself get trolled and upset. That behavior of you and DN confirms that. Any other spin you throw out there can’t change that fact. 

Lol. ^^^^ Exhibit A. in the Contardian world of self affirmation, where your particular delusion is that you are the master of all the responses your ceaseless nutter posts elicit even though a solid 80-90% are negative and/or challenge your stated position(s). Behavior like that is neither normal nor healthy. 

One of the clearest examples of your self-delusion is your Droll Derby I victory. You hated that title, were upset that you won, and you complained bitterly about it. But now maintain that you trolled your way to the title, manipulating all who laughed at you to vote for you. Nope. 

You name only two of us above while leaving out the legion of posters who regularly respond to your serial nonsense in a similar fashion. Are we all puppets to your extraordinary trolling talents or are most of us motivated to challenge stupidity when we see it? I admit that I have a particular weakness for calling out serial hypocrites and members of the Dunning-Kruger Club, thus the comparatively large number of posts I direct your way. I suspect I am far from alone in what motivates me to respond to you. 

This is what Bloomberg is great at... trolling Trump

Michael Bloomberg goes full Trump troll in his new golf ad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/31/politics/michael-bloomberg-trump-golf-ad/index.html

That should be his role... not president.   I love his trolling though!

Not content to let the president spin his wheels, Bloomberg’s campaign shot back via his national press secretary, Julie Wood, who said in a statement: “The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan.” Later that day, Bloomberg himself responded: “I will stand on my accomplishments of what I’ve done to bring this country together and get things done. I’ve been doing it for a long time. I stand twice as tall as he does on the stage, on the stage that matters.”

when asked whether voters want to see “two billionaires fighting,” Bloomberg quipped, “Who’s the second one?”

Posted Image

3 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

Lol. ^^^^ Exhibit A. in the Contardian world of self affirmation, where your particular delusion is that you are the master of all the responses your ceaseless nutter posts elicit even though a solid 80-90% are negative and/or challenge your stated position(s). Behavior like that is neither normal nor healthy. 

One of the clearest examples of your self-delusion is your Droll Derby I victory. You hated that title, were upset that you won, and you complained bitterly about it. But now maintain that you trolled your way to the title, manipulating all who laughed at you to vote for you. Nope. 

You name only two of us above while leaving out the legion of posters who regularly respond to your serial nonsense in a similar fashion. Are we all puppets to your extraordinary trolling talents or are most of us motivated to challenge stupidity when we see it? I admit that I have a particular weakness for calling out serial hypocrites and members of the Dunning-Kruger Club, thus the comparatively large number of posts I direct your way. I suspect I am far from alone in what motivates me to respond to you. 

Holy shit, now that is some hardcore spin in true form of someone I’ve scarred back in 2009 and can never seem to get over it. You’re still stuck on 2009 and the first troll derby as can be seen in that silly post of yours. It really is pretty amazing that you can’t even differentiate what’s happening now and what happened then. Back then it had zero to do with politics and everything to do with the WAC vs. MWC posters. That was the issue of contention. It’s funny how you think that I was 100% serious and not trolling. LOL. That’s because you got trolled so badly that it scarred you, and your ego is too big to ever face that as reality. 

Fast forward to today. Now it has zero to do with sports, and everything to do with partisan politics. This forum is extremely heavy on left leaning to far left people as well as quite a few libertarians, and isn’t even close to a typical cross section of this country. Isn’t it weird that the moderate to conservative posters all like my posts, and the ones that call me names like you are on the left or libertarian. Wow, what a coincidence. And don’t tell me that there are GOP posters that hate what I post such as halfbreed bronco boy. He’s a phony Republican if he still calls himself that. Gallup just stated that 94% of the GOP support Trump, and he’s at 49% with Gallup and a couple others like The Hill and Rasmussen. That’s about half of the likely voters in this country that support Trump and back up what I post.

You spin it like I’m some sort of outlier nut job person and everyone thinks I’m crazy on the board which is laughable. I generally represent about half the country and you know it. My criticism goes down party lines and it’s only the lefties and libertarians (that I also somewhat regularly criticize) that I get flack from. So your silly narrative about me that you’re trying to pimp is simply chock full of delusion and wishful thinking. 

kat.jpg

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Holy shit, now that is some hardcore spin in true form of someone I’ve scarred back in 2009 and can never seem to get over it. You’re still stuck on 2009 and the first troll derby as can be seen in that silly post of yours. It really is pretty amazing that you can’t even differentiate what’s happening now and what happened then. Back then it had zero to do with politics and everything to do with the WAC vs. MWC posters. That was the issue of contention. It’s funny how you think that I was 100% serious and not trolling. LOL. That’s because you got trolled so badly that it scarred you, and your ego is too big to ever face that as reality. 

Fast forward to today. Now it has zero to do with sports, and everything to do with partisan politics. This forum is extremely heavy on left leaning to far left people as well as quite a few libertarians, and isn’t even close to a typical cross section of this country. Isn’t it weird that the moderate to conservative posters all like my posts, and the ones that call me names like you are on the left or libertarian. Wow, what a coincidence. And don’t tell me that there are GOP posters that hate what I post such as halfbreed bronco boy. He’s a phony Republican if he still calls himself that. Gallup just stated that 94% of the GOP support Trump, and he’s at 49% with Gallup and a couple others like The Hill and Rasmussen. That’s about half of the likely voters in this country that support Trump and back up what I post.

You spin it like I’m some sort of outlier nut job person and everyone thinks I’m crazy on the board which is laughable. I generally represent about half the country and you know it. My criticism goes down party lines and it’s only the lefties and libertarians (that I also somewhat regularly criticize) that I get flack from. So your silly narrative about me that you’re trying to pimp is simply chock full of delusion and wishful thinking. 

Wow. Convert crazy right there. No spin...you are an outlier nut job. Who are the moderates (like yourself of course) that like your posts?

As for the original troll derby...I've linked it before and asked a simple question....if you were trolling why did you cry so much that it was rigged against you? Crickets is your response. It's still there, you probably should re-read it.

The scary part of your posting is I think you really believe what you write. Not just spin to cover for your stupidity. 

But the hilarious thing is how you are too chickenshit to stand up for your obvious convictions. As much as you love Trump you always backtrack and claim to be trolling when you get called out. Man up for once, cupcake.

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

Bloomberg is Trump without the narcissism and showmanship.  Plus he's a gun grabber, which Trump would be if his base wanted it.

I don’t see that they’re the same. I mean, they’re both billionaires (or at least one is and the other pretends to be one) from New York, but completely diverge from there. Bloomberg is running as moderate and governed NYC as a moderate. Trump is a purely base politician.

27 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Wow. Convert crazy right there. No spin...you are an outlier but job. Who are the moderates (like yourself of course) that like your posts?

As for the original troll derby...I've linked it before and asked a simple question....if you were trolling why did you cry so much that it was rigged against you? Crickets is your response. It's still there, you probably should re-read it.

The scary part of your posting is I think you really believe what you write. Not just spin to cover for your stupidity. 

But the hilarious thing is how you are too chickenshit to stand up for your obvious convictions. As much as you love Trump you always backtrack and claim to be trolling when you get called out. Man up for once, cupcake.

Too be fair, a few people here do seem to have an unnatural obsession with @Nevada Convert.  I give him as much shit as anybody but for some Nevada fans he seems to be the primary driver of your posts.  I think he is valid in calling that out.  Other than "+++++ convert" I have no idea what you believe.  I would like too though, and would enjoy engaging with you on topics other than convert.

6 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I don’t see that they’re the same. I mean, they’re both billionaires (or at least one is and the other pretends to be one) from New York, but completely diverge from there. Bloomberg is running as moderate and governed NYC as a moderate. Trump is a purely base politician.

One was a Democrat who turned Republican. The other was a Republican who turned Democrat. Both are opportunistic scum bags.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, renoskier said:

What specifically did Bloomberg do that makes you think he's a "scum bag"?

He’s an anti-constitutional cock sucker for one. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

One was a Democrat who turned Republican. The other was a Republican who turned Democrat. Both are opportunistic scum bags.

I’m not a fan of either. But Too broad a brush, I think. Most every politician is opportunistic. Well, maybe not Bernie. But most others. Trump is a grifter. That and his cynicism separate him from almost every other politician.

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

I’m not a fan of either. But Too broad a brush, I think. Most every politician is opportunistic. Well, maybe not Bernie. But most others. Trump is a grifter. That and his cynicism separate him from almost every other politician.

The two of them can go to hell. 

Guest #1Stunner

Michael Bloomberg was a great, effective Mayor of NYC.

He appeals to Democrats, Republicans and Independents (he's been all 3)

I'm fully behind Mike Bloomberg right now.   Great leader!

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

So...nothing specific?

Oh, just a little illegal search and seizure, detainment and arrest without probable cause, and a little let’s shred and burn the second amendment to go on top. The guy is an authoritarian +++++. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

He believes in gun control.

Not to mention his strong-armed anti-terror and crime policies.