Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Drunk

9 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

I am +++++ed up.... Jameson and ginger ale.... delicious!   How goes your Saturday night?

The real question is what are you getting done today.  Anyone can tie one on.  The few the strong are up Sunday morning handling business.  

10 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

no kidding, you finally said something I can agree with.  I thought only teenage girls drank ginger ale?

Penguins drink it too.

4 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Rye sazerac begs to differ.

I actually smuggled in some illegal cannabis infused absinthe from the Czech Republic last year. I had to hide it on the prison wallet to get it through customs. Well, I mean, I didn't have to, but I did anyway

On 2/9/2020 at 1:14 AM, Nevada Convert said:

At my house we call that breakfast. 

Explains a lot.

22 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Rye sazerac begs to differ.

Love Sazeracs and old fashioneds, although I typically drink my finer whiskeys neat. People can drink their own whiskey however the f they want. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice, this shit's blown up in the SDC ever since local legend OB Noddle House began mixing peanut butter and Jameson and serving it under the same name:

sk_750ml.png

And @Mano, don't knock it until you've paired it with a nice, chocolatey maduro (e.g. Montecristo media noche).

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Anyone who puts anything in whiskey is ruining whiskey

I would tend to agree with you with exception for bad whiskey and old fashions.

I am a big fan of peaty scotch's and Lagavulin is my favorite. So a month or so ago a friend of mine send me this article

https://thetakeout.com/smoky-cokey-coke-scotch-whisky-soda-cocktail-drink-reci-1840735090

I was at first horrified then intrigued because the people championing this drink know their stuff. So I tried it and its actually very good. Had a lot of interesting flavors going on in it. I still prefer my scotch neat but was not upset at trying this and would have again.

On 2/9/2020 at 12:41 PM, kingpotato said:

Anyone who puts anything in whiskey is ruining whiskey

11 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I would tend to agree with you with exception for bad whiskey and old fashions.

I am a big fan of peaty scotch's and Lagavulin is my favorite. So a month or so ago a friend of mine send me this article

https://thetakeout.com/smoky-cokey-coke-scotch-whisky-soda-cocktail-drink-reci-1840735090

I was at first horrified then intrigued because the people championing this drink know their stuff. So I tried it and its actually very good. Had a lot of interesting flavors going on in it. I still prefer my scotch neat but was not upset at trying this and would have again.

I like Old Fashions, whiskey and coke/ginger/7, etc. but I would never use good/$$$ liquor for any mixed drink/cocktail.

Completely unnecessary, "perfume on a pig". 

38 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I like Old Fashions, whiskey and coke/ginger/7, etc. but I would never use good/$$$ liquor for any mixed drink/cocktail.

Completely unnecessary, "perfume on a pig". 

My initial reaction was the same regards to the smokey cokey. But my curiosity got the best of me and I needed a new bottle of scotch so I grabbed a bottle of coke at the same time and gave it a whirl. Pretty unique taste and was glad I tried it but it won't be replacing Lagavulin neat as my drinking choice.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice, this shit's blown up in the SDC ever since local legend OB Noddle House began mixing peanut butter and Jameson and serving it under the same name:

sk_750ml.png

And @Mano, don't knock it until you've paired it with a nice, chocolatey maduro (e.g. Montecristo media noche).

Peanut Butter?  Bill Walton's there