Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

Democratic Debate

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Steyer sucks up to Bernie so much hoping he won’t be in the first group of billionaires lined up against a wall.

Steyer and his off the wall comments were in the AOC class and eliminated himself from future consideration. 

I thought Klobuchar was very impressive and head and shoulders above the others. Buttigieg was shaky at times and didn’t help his cause. Joe Biden had some fire but still comes across as a very old politician. Bernie was being crazy Bernie. He didn’t help or hurt his cause and will still likely win New Hampshire.

Yang is an interesting guy who thinks way out of the box compared to the others but lacks recognition. Warren I thought was the best I’ve seen her and made some headway. Steyer is simply an idiot. 

Klobuchar comes across as very sensible, personable in a Midwest kind of way,  and doesn’t get rattled. If Klobuchar can keep the momentum she could be a real threat. 

I think Any Klobuchar won tonight.

I'm an Indie and voted by mail yesterday. There's a Phil Collins and a Joe Walsh on the ballot. Battle of the bands, Genesis vs Eagles. :D

12 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Did you visit Blum today?

I’ve only been to one dispensary and I don’t think it was that one. It managed to combine the awkwardness of visiting a weed dealer with the awkwardness of going to the doctor. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I think her biggest problem will be the Dem controlled media won’t get behind her. She’s not radical enough for them. 

What the hell are you talking about man? If you think the mainstream media likes radical candidates you just aren’t paying attention. 

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

JFC Bob. 

Totally not racist

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I thought Klobuchar was very impressive and head and shoulders above the others. Buttigieg was shaky at times and didn’t help his cause. Joe Biden had some fire but still comes across as a very old politician. Bernie was being crazy Bernie. He didn’t help or hurt his cause and will still likely win New Hampshire.

Yang is an interesting guy who thinks way out of the box compared to the others but lacks recognition. Warren I thought was the best I’ve seen her and made some headway. Steyer is simply an idiot. 

Klobuchar comes across as very sensible, personable in a Midwest kind of way,  and doesn’t get rattled. If Klobuchar can keep the momentum she could be a real threat. 

I don’t know...  Biden is like watching a senile old person running for president of the nursing home on a platform of pudding at lunch.

v0icAvfW.jpg

The class warfare is starting to gain some steam. 

The Young Turks nailed it, I missed this part last night, I was watching and playing with my son at the same time. A big thanks to TYT for catching that.