Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The best thing about the MWC.

The cities our schools are located in. 

Thank God we will not be traveling to the ghettos in the AAC or a California bus league.

San Diego, Hawaii and Vegas are destinations, easy to convince the wives to go there.  Laramie, Fort Collins, Boise are gorgeous locations that only men (and in the case of FC, some women) with exceptionally large penises can fully understand the greatness of.  ABQ has arguably the best food of any FBS city in the country.  Logan is really stunning and just overran with attractive women.  Seriously, Utah women are gorgeous.

This rhetoric is soooo much better.  mountains to pacific coast is truly a unique part of the country.  Conferences should be reflected and empowered by the peers in their region.  But I’m old fashioned.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

5 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Speaking of women...bsutop25 and tailingpermits mom's...not much to look at but always willing and ready...

It’s amazing how much Wyoguns can accomplish with a bottle of chloroform and some bungee cords.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The cities our schools are located in. 

Thank God we will not be traveling to the ghettos in the AAC or a California bus league.

San Diego, Hawaii and Vegas are destinations, easy to convince the wives to go there.  Laramie, Fort Collins, Boise are gorgeous locations that only men (and in the case of FC, some women) with exceptionally large penises can fully understand the greatness of.  ABQ has arguably the best food of any FBS city in the country.  Logan is really stunning and just overran with attractive women.  Seriously, Utah women are gorgeous.

I'm from both Laramie and Boise.  Does that mean my penis is twice the size of everyone else's??? 

down in a hole.jpg

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I forgot to mention Reno claims Pyramid lake.  Which automatically makes it one of the best cities in the country.

Reno is underrated. Sure it has a seedy underbelly, but it's a great town. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

10 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Dude she doesn't need any chloroform...she is EASY

Yeah, go ahead with your “I know you are but what am I” thing. Yawn

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg