Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanGrad

OT: Meanwhile in Fresno

Recommended Posts

Home invasion suspect, posing as sheriff's deputy

https://abc30.com/home-invasion-suspect-posing-as-sheriffs-deputy-shot-killed-by-homeowner-/5905668/

Is anyone else worried for Fresno fans, or going to games at that stadium? Maybe with the new contract they can hire more security. I am thankful the home owner's were not hurt, however. 

 

 

#derbyinvite

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Been there, done that."

- Albuquerque

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Fresno looks like Haiti without the ocean. Meth fueled junkies breaking and entering, what a surprise. 

Port au-Prince makes Fresno look like Santa Barbara. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute shit hole. 

Trump would withhold FEMA funding if there were ever a natural disaster in Fresno, and with good reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully he blew the piece of shit away!  Come into my house, the same thing will happen!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheDogSnake said:

Thankfully he blew the piece of shit away!  Come into my house, the same thing will happen!  

I was about to say this, dude had it comin to him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but was he using his super excessive 6 round magazine?

Cali people can’t even have more than 10 rounds in their possession because safety...

Please fall into the ocean, California...

Try to impose magazine restrictions in Idaho and you’ll wind up getting shot in the face...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

Fresno is a shit hole, but a shit hole with charm. The city isn’t completely irredeemable like some places. 

It's far more charming than people give it credit for in places; the Tower District for example. Or even the old architecture downtown or Fig Garden. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

It's far more charming than people give it credit for in places; the Tower District for example. Or even the old architecture downtown or Fig Garden. 

See this guy knows. The charm didn’t didn’t stop me from moving to San Diego but I can still appreciate my hometown, faults and all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Yeah, but was he using his super excessive 6 round magazine?

Cali people can’t even have more than 10 rounds in their possession because safety...

Please fall into the ocean, California...

Try to impose magazine restrictions in Idaho and you’ll wind up getting shot in the face...

Very enlightened analysis. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Yeah, but was he using his super excessive 6 round magazine?

Cali people can’t even have more than 10 rounds in their possession because safety...

Please fall into the ocean, California...

Try to impose magazine restrictions in Idaho and you’ll wind up getting shot in the face...

Kinda like the cowboys should just quit the NFL and go to the XFL? They will never be an NFL caliber team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

Very enlightened analysis. 

Don't fault him. He a cowboys fan. Envy is part of that fan base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

Very enlightened analysis. 

A trademark of #MWCBoarding.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in NM they are on the verge of passing the "red flags" law, which means anyone deemed as a threat or having a dispute will have their guns confiscated.

Good luck trying to enforce that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, SpartanGrad said:

Home invasion suspect, posing as sheriff's deputy

https://abc30.com/home-invasion-suspect-posing-as-sheriffs-deputy-shot-killed-by-homeowner-/5905668/

Is anyone else worried for Fresno fans, or going to games at that stadium? Maybe with the new contract they can hire more security. I am thankful the home owner's were not hurt, however. 

 

 

#derbyinvite

 

This happened in a different county 1 hour and 15 minutes away from Fresno. Nice try though! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Here in NM they are on the verge of passing the "red flags" law, which means anyone deemed as a threat or having a dispute will have their guns confiscated.

Good luck trying to enforce that.

Already did that in Colorado.  Most of the county sheriffs have told the legislature to go to hell and they won't enforce it on constitutional grounds.  Several have promised to aggressively prosecute anyone who uses the law to falsely accuse.  We've got a whole lot of nut cases in the state house, but thankfully still have a bunch of sane sheriffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Already did that in Colorado.  Most of the county sheriffs have told the legislature to go to hell and they won't enforce it on constitutional grounds.  Several have promised to aggressively prosecute anyone who uses the law to falsely accuse.  We've got a whole lot of nut cases in the state house, but thankfully still have a bunch of sane sheriffs.

Thanks something I can bring up with my buddies that are sheriffs. Majority of the counties here have declared themselves sanctuary counties for the second amendment. 

Sadly for us our #1 nut case is the governor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...