Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanGrad

OT: Meanwhile in Fresno

Home invasion suspect, posing as sheriff's deputy

https://abc30.com/home-invasion-suspect-posing-as-sheriffs-deputy-shot-killed-by-homeowner-/5905668/

Is anyone else worried for Fresno fans, or going to games at that stadium? Maybe with the new contract they can hire more security. I am thankful the home owner's were not hurt, however. 

#derbyinvite

spartan-hands.gif

"Been there, done that."

- Albuquerque

27 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Fresno looks like Haiti without the ocean. Meth fueled junkies breaking and entering, what a surprise. 

Port au-Prince makes Fresno look like Santa Barbara. 

Thankfully he blew the piece of shit away!  Come into my house, the same thing will happen!  

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

9 minutes ago, TheDogSnake said:

Thankfully he blew the piece of shit away!  Come into my house, the same thing will happen!  

I was about to say this, dude had it comin to him. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Yeah, but was he using his super excessive 6 round magazine?

Cali people can’t even have more than 10 rounds in their possession because safety...

Please fall into the ocean, California...

Try to impose magazine restrictions in Idaho and you’ll wind up getting shot in the face...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

Fresno is a shit hole, but a shit hole with charm. The city isn’t completely irredeemable like some places. 

It's far more charming than people give it credit for in places; the Tower District for example. Or even the old architecture downtown or Fig Garden. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

It's far more charming than people give it credit for in places; the Tower District for example. Or even the old architecture downtown or Fig Garden. 

See this guy knows. The charm didn’t didn’t stop me from moving to San Diego but I can still appreciate my hometown, faults and all.

5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Cali people can’t even have more than 10 rounds in their possession because safety...

Try to impose magazine restrictions in Idaho and you’ll wind up getting shot in the face...

Very enlightened analysis. 

6 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Kinda like the cowboys should just quit the NFL and go to the XFL? They will never be an NFL caliber team.

1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

Don't fault him. He a cowboys fan. Envy is part of that fan base.

1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

A trademark of #MWCBoarding.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 2/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, SpartanGrad said:

Home invasion suspect, posing as sheriff's deputy

https://abc30.com/home-invasion-suspect-posing-as-sheriffs-deputy-shot-killed-by-homeowner-/5905668/

Is anyone else worried for Fresno fans, or going to games at that stadium? Maybe with the new contract they can hire more security. I am thankful the home owner's were not hurt, however. 

#derbyinvite

This happened in a different county 1 hour and 15 minutes away from Fresno. Nice try though! 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Here in NM they are on the verge of passing the "red flags" law, which means anyone deemed as a threat or having a dispute will have their guns confiscated.

Good luck trying to enforce that.

Already did that in Colorado.  Most of the county sheriffs have told the legislature to go to hell and they won't enforce it on constitutional grounds.  Several have promised to aggressively prosecute anyone who uses the law to falsely accuse.  We've got a whole lot of nut cases in the state house, but thankfully still have a bunch of sane sheriffs.

7 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Already did that in Colorado.  Most of the county sheriffs have told the legislature to go to hell and they won't enforce it on constitutional grounds.  Several have promised to aggressively prosecute anyone who uses the law to falsely accuse.  We've got a whole lot of nut cases in the state house, but thankfully still have a bunch of sane sheriffs.

Thanks something I can bring up with my buddies that are sheriffs. Majority of the counties here have declared themselves sanctuary counties for the second amendment. 

Sadly for us our #1 nut case is the governor.