Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Nancy Pelosi Memes

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

@broncomare :lol:

Good job glorifying your oppressors tough guy.

My oppressors?  Who is oppressing me?  I have a well paying job, I can drive a car, I can vote, I can wear what I want and I don't have to answer to anyone but myself.  I grew up in Wyoming and now live in Idaho,  where you learn to work hard and help your neighbors out, if they need it, doesn't matter if you are male or female and not rely on the government.  Both of my daughters are in male dominated fields but highly respected by their peers and bosses.  You are just a sad little man.... 

down in a hole.jpg

23 hours ago, Broncomare said:

My oppressors?  Who is oppressing me?  I have a well paying job, I can drive a car, I can vote, I can wear what I want and I don't have to answer to anyone but myself.  I grew up in Wyoming and now live in Idaho,  where you learn to work hard and help your neighbors out, if they need it, doesn't matter if you are male or female and not rely on the government.  Both of my daughters are in male dominated fields but highly respected by their peers and bosses.  You are just a sad little man.... 

Yeah only after women fought to afford you all those rights tough guy.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, sandiegopete said:

Trump is so easy to manipulate and nobody does it better than Pelosi.  She knows exactly which of his buttons to push and when. 

Yeah, how funny is it that Trump cant let ut go and is now claiming it is illegal to tear up the speech, lol.  She is the master of getting under his skin.:frustrated:

Posted Image