Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Important Announcement

39 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Uh, you want to meet in a Best Buy parking lot, don't you????  I may appear harmless but I raised two bad ass daughters and they didn't get that from their dad!!!  :idiot:

My co-workers say that I don't scare them... but my daughters do. :lol:

Why? Didn't have enough gas in the tank to make it to the closest WIC center and you need a ride? :whistle:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

43 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

If you want to be considered elite, you have to step out of the easy fodder like Boise St is the best.  You have to be more nuanced and create rivalries like CSU-Minnesota.  You have to troll people on what they type and improvise.  No one want to hear the same tired schtick over and over.  

Or... troll two entire fan bases and an entire state all while getting half of each to like your posts while you clown the shit out of them. :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Said it before and I'll say it again....  Football is KING and the KING of the MWC is Boise State!!  Anyone outside of the conference just sees the MWC as Boise State and their 11 bitches!!!!

Is that a good troll?

No. :shrug:

Maybe mug can create an analog to the Thanksgiving Day kiddie table so you and ECA can have your own safe space and practice saying shit like, "I know you are but what am I?"

46 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Kind of like Wyoming sucks, the only decent town in Wyoming is Laramie and it's still a cow-tipping town out in the middle of no where.....

JFC mare ... watch and learn.

Is it really a surprise to anyone that @Spaztecs and @Joe from WY are from the MWC states that score the lowest on dental health? 

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-best-worst-dental-health/31498/

1CFD441A-2524-49CF-B5C3-6F72CB7E212D.jpeg.4ccef7713f9df8296fec36f0ab904e0b.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

umm, @CPslograd ...

https://keyt.com/news/2020/02/06/cal-poly-loses-ncaa-appeal-athletic-department-hit-with-severe-penalties/

Cal Poly's appeal denied.  Dirty cheaters.

And one other thing.  Moo still means no.

The fact I never make it out of the first round is a shame 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

57 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Why? Didn't have enough gas in the tank to make it to the closest WIC center and you need a ride? :whistle:

No, I was worried that you would be late for your conjugal visit with your Mom! 

down in a hole.jpg

53 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

umm, @CPslograd ...

https://keyt.com/news/2020/02/06/cal-poly-loses-ncaa-appeal-athletic-department-hit-with-severe-penalties/

Cal Poly's appeal denied.  Dirty cheaters.

And one other thing.  Moo still means no.

You know how it is, when a UC cheats, they put a Cal State on probation

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

You know how it is, when a UC cheats, they put a Cal State on probation

I'm not familiar with Cincinnati cheating.

I tried to post with my original account ‘The Ayatollah Rip’ but it is inactive I guess. 

I made the original troll derby ‘trophy’🏆 which was a badly photoshopped pic I think the winner used for an avatar or sig. 

I made a new one this morning for this year, it’s a little cleaner and I wanted to submit it for use. I’ll send it to mug or whoever is in charge of it?

🤙

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

No, I was worried that you would be late for your conjugal visit with your YER Mom! 

JFC

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, StonedApe said:

I tried to post with my original account ‘The Ayatollah Rip’ but it is inactive I guess. 

I made the original troll derby ‘trophy’🏆 which was a badly photoshopped pic I think the winner used for an avatar or sig. 

I made a new one this morning for this year, it’s a little cleaner and I wanted to submit it for use. I’ll send it to mug or whoever is in charge of it?

🤙

1. Send it to me

2. do you want me to unlock your old account and merge it with this one?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater