Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

It’s over. Trump smashed it out of the park

26 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Wrong.The difference between Trump and the Rinos is Trump stands up for his beliefs while the Rinos bent over and took it in the ass. The Dems definitely preferred the Rinos. 

Trumps beliefs are it’s ok to set up fake universities, sexually assault women, and steal from his fake charities for vets.

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Lots of hate on this board and you certainly spew your share of it Mother Teresa.

Guilty as charged, although the vast majority of my venom is reserved for our fake president rather than other members of the board.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The funny thing about cults is, the Leader is always right. The Leader should not be questioned. When he is, he is being persecuted. Those that disagree with him are quickly purged or marginalized and He is the only one who is right. Right up until the moment it all comes crashing down on their heads.

The once great but no longer so L.A. Times had a front page article last Sunday titled something like How Trump Took Over the GOP. Sadly, the article said little of the kind but just gave info about the RESULTS of the takover. Really the only thing relevant was what you allude to, specifically that Trump managed to destroy the political future of people like Jeff Flake and Bob Corker. HOW he did so was entirely absent from the article and I was very disappointed because it's a yuge mystery to me why so many once respectable Republicans have totally rolled over for Mr. Grumpy.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

Well, we now know that it is legal to use taxpayer money to bribe foreign governments to help a candidate smear an opponent.  Isn't American great?

Or if the president does anything to aid his reelection it's just dandy 

Expect trump/Russia to Nuke CA & NY before the next election to erase the electoral votes - This would be OK per GOP because it is only trump assisting his reelection efforts 

15 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

The once great but no longer so L.A. Times had a front page article last Sunday titled something like How Trump Took Over the GOP. Sadly, the article said little of the kind but just gave info about the RESULTS of the takover. Really the only thing relevant was what you allude to, specifically that Trump managed to destroy the political future of people like Jeff Flake and Bob Corker. HOW he did so was entirely absent from the article and I was very disappointed because it's a yuge mystery to me why so many once respectable Republicans have totally rolled over for Mr. Grumpy.

Read Rick Wilson's books. He explains it in great detail. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Read Rick Wilson's books. He explains it in great detail. 

I haven't done so but I've seen Wilson on CNN or MSNBC many times and he's great. So thanks for the suggestion!

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Cuba and Venezuela are great this time of year I hear...

What is an example of a non sequitur?

The term non sequitur refers to a conclusion that isn't aligned with previous statements or evidence. ... For example, if someone asks what it's like outside and you reply, "It's 2:00," you've just used a non sequitur or made a statement that does not follow what was being discussed.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

15 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:
What is an example of a non sequitur?

The term non sequitur refers to a conclusion that isn't aligned with previous statements or evidence. ... For example, if someone asks what it's like outside and you reply, "It's 2:00," you've just used a non sequitur or made a statement that does not follow what was being discussed.

Oh go covfefe youself!

iNTelEcTUalS sUKk 

6 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I haven't done so but I've seen Wilson on CNN or MSNBC many times and he's great. So thanks for the suggestion!

Rick Wilson looks like a dopey cartoon character, and he doesn’t even realize how delusional he is. He was just saying “Trump is dead, he just doesn’t know it yet”. WTF kind of stupid statement is that? Trump is obviously doing pretty damn well and plenty alive to win a 2nd term. But that’s just what stupid TDS people say all day long on MSLSD and CNN, and although they’re wrong most of the time, no one keeps track because they want to believe the next prediction will really happen. 

kat.jpg

12 hours ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

A very important distinction! The conservatives that dare to challenge the Cult are excommunicated, called RINO's, as if Trumpism were true conservatism. 

Like I have said multiple times.  Trump is a great democrat.