Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Top reasons to throw Wyoming out of the MWC

Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC

• Fanbase with the most racists, homophobes, and bigots that reflects poorly on the rest of the conference
    • The ugliest town with the ugliest people and shittiest weather
    • Horrible athletics with only one notable achievement in the major sports over the last 20+ years
    • Zero recruiting value across the entire state - actually a deterrent for recruits who learn they will have to travel there
    • Add nothing to television contract negotiations due to insignificant population and poor athletic performance
    • Because Warbow and Dr. Dre hate Wyoming
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 06:00 PM

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I love how you’re suddenly trying to cozy up to Wyoming fans. This little marriage of convenience won’t last. 

Speaking of marriage of convenience, when was the last time you were sucking up to Wyoming fans?? A couple days, weeks, months ago??? I haven’t been around for a few weeks but Joe made a single comment and you decided to throw a fit - or are you making an early run for this years troll derby?

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

@LaradiseCowboy can you send me a link to the FB page that caused this?  Or a screenshot of it? 

F3355C76-7C3B-44D6-A2EF-7548F7935288.png

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Speaking of marriage of convenience, when was the last time you were sucking up to Wyoming fans?? A couple days, weeks, months ago??? I haven’t been around for a few weeks but Joe made a single comment and you decided to throw a fit - or are you making an early run for this years troll derby?

There’s only so much of this a guy can take:

MintyRelievedAvocet-small.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

@LaradiseCowboy can you send me a link to the FB page that caused this?  Or a screenshot of it? 

F3355C76-7C3B-44D6-A2EF-7548F7935288.png

Screenshot has already been posted, but it’s a FB group so you wouldn’t have access unless you were already a member. 

12K fans looking at you @BSUTOP25. You’re representing Trucker U with the utmost class! Drive on!!! 😛🥰

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

1 minute ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Screenshot has already been posted, but it’s a FB group so you wouldn’t have access unless you were already a member. 

12K fans looking at you @BSUTOP25. You’re representing Trucker U with the utmost class! Drive on!!! 😛🥰

Thanks, I appreciate the acknowledgment. But I didn’t go to Utah State. 

5 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

@BSUTOP25 you’re about to have 12,000 disgruntled Wyoming fans looking in your direction...

😘

@mugtang you’re welcome 

I mean, it's nice being in Pokes Nation but if you think that there are more than about 5 people on there who could hang on MWCboard for more than 5 minutes you are delusional. That place couldn't handle Jeff White calling Allen tossing picks "bad decisions". 

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Oooooohhhh shit ... Wyoming ranked #41 out of 50 states for FOOD??

https://www.farandwide.com/s/us-states-ranked-food-2f86e72cb89c4904

Even behind Idaho? Holy shit, what was perceived as Wyoming’s only redeeming quality has just been exposed as a lie!!!

@tailingpermit was right all along. Jackson must not be the culinary Mecca we were led to believe. 

52E8A908-1464-44DA-917F-D3748CABEA6A.jpeg.0691bc70adb7991412497825e89aadad.jpeg

I hate that aggregator. Pops up in my twitter, I dutifully click through 100 goddamn times because god forbid someone from Wyoming want to know what was said for their state without seeing every other goddamn state in the country, and it's contrived bullshit. 

I mean, deep frying steak? What, do they think we, like, chop up perfectly fine meat into little slivers and then bread and fry them and dip them in some bullshit ketchup based sauce or something?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

I mean, it's nice being in Pokes Nation but if you think that there are more than about 5 people on there who could hang on MWCboard for more than 5 minutes you are delusional. That place couldn't handle Jeff White calling Allen tossing picks "bad decisions". 

I hate that aggregator. Pops up in my twitter, I dutifully click through 100 goddamn times because god forbid someone from Wyoming want to know what was said for their state without seeing every other goddamn state in the country, and it's contrived bullshit. 

I mean, deep frying steak? What, do they think we, like, chop up perfectly fine meat into little slivers and then bread and fry them and dip them in some bullshit ketchup based sauce or something?

It takes a refined man with exquisite taste to appreciate a finger steak paired with fry sauce. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

It takes a refined man with exquisite taste to appreciate a finger steak paired with fry sauce. 

A quick google search proves otherwise

polian finger steak lol.png

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Pokes Forever said:

I’m a little late but I thought Dre’s avatar said “Whyoming”. 

I think that “WHYHOME” was under his avatar. Miss that guy. 

29 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but that’s not a unique characteristic to the Wyoming fan experience. Most fan bases are like that - go talking smack about what others are passionate about and they aren’t going to take kindly to it. I think some of the things that have been said here about Wyoming though have been especially defamatory and are just not true at all! But hey, we’re all anonymous here so let’s just say whatever the f*ck we want. While we’re at it f*ck yer mom too!!

Just now, LaradiseCowboy said:

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but that’s not a unique characteristic to the Wyoming fan experience. Most fan bases are like that - go talking smack about what others are passionate about and they aren’t going to take kindly to it. I think some of the things that have been said here about Wyoming though have been especially defamatory and are just not true at all! But hey, we’re all anonymous here so let’s just say whatever the f*ck we want. While we’re at it f*ck yer mom too!!

Careful. You start with shit like that, you start owing me christmas presents and whatnot

Just now, Pokes Forever said:

I stand corrected.....I kinda miss him too.....of all the bigoted keyboard rangers he at least had a clue when it came to sports!

He had a dirty secret though.

He was a sports phony. Knew jack shit. All of his takes, he got from your mom. 

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — says the fan of the school that blames the sunlight and camera angles for all the empty seats in the football stadium.

And the beach, the weather, 9 pro sports teams within two hours drive.

It takes someone with a more refined taste and fandom to be an Aztec despite all the low hanging fruit to be distracted by in SoCal.

B)

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

15 minutes ago, broncride21 said:

Yep pretty proud that we promote equal rights not special rights. Hence the equality state.

Like this?

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming-has-the-nation-s-worst-gender-pay-gap-lawmakers/article_0b06e452-f368-51c6-86be-aedeb3b8cfcd.html