Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Top reasons to throw Wyoming out of the MWC

Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC

• Fanbase with the most racists, homophobes, and bigots that reflects poorly on the rest of the conference
    • The ugliest town with the ugliest people and shittiest weather
    • Horrible athletics with only one notable achievement in the major sports over the last 20+ years
    • Zero recruiting value across the entire state - actually a deterrent for recruits who learn they will have to travel there
    • Add nothing to television contract negotiations due to insignificant population and poor athletic performance
    • Because Warbow and Dr. Dre hate Wyoming
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 06:00 PM

13 hours ago, Bob said:

This thread is in really poor taste. I used to respect most BSU posters, now I just think they're assholes. Congrats on being the new BYU, I guess. 

We are giving the people what they want.

@Joe from WY is one of the most talented bomb thrower, scorched earth posters the board has seen.  Which is high praise.  Top25 and myself are doing our part to provide this place with some excitement.

This is going to be an epic off season.  Stick around, you will not want to miss it.

21 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@halfmanhalfbronco — can we get a “Bigot” emoji button, with a graphic displaying a KKK guy wearing a shit brown and piss yellow gown? 

When Devo's "Mongoloid" plays over the radio or on a playlist or something, do you break things around you? 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

You know what, with some fan bases I'd be willing to call a truce, extend an olive branch. But we've clearly seen people from Wyoming won't stick to agreements. 

Bronc-ho nation treats SUDS the same way.

I didn't see Aztec fans acting Boise-like when we punked you on you ugly rug last year.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

35 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

When Devo's "Mongoloid" plays over the radio or on a playlist or something, do you break things around you? 

Why? Would that get me an invite to a Wyoming internment camp?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Bronc-ho nation treats SUDS the same way.

I didn't see Aztec fans acting Boise-like when we punked you on you ugly rug last year.

Lol — yes, we all know Boise is SUDS daddy. And board history will show your fanbase is anything but purist. 

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — yes, we all know Boise is SUDS daddy. And board history will show your fanbase is anything but purist. 

How does 3 and 3 indicate you own us ?

Seems like a pretty even Rivalry to me.

One of the reasons I want to see the MW follow the B12 model is for the round robin scheduling. It's ridiculous that Boise /SUDS/Fresno don't play every season.

Americans Mayor

8 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

How does 3 and 3 indicate you own us ?

Seems like a pretty even Rivalry to me.

One of the reasons I want to see the MW follow the B12 model is for the round robin scheduling. It's ridiculous that Boise /SUDS/Fresno don't play every season.

Basically when our administration says “jump,” yours asks “how high.” SUDS will do whatever Boise tells it to do. Yer our bitch. Lol

16 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why? Would that get me an invite to a Wyoming internment camp?

If you had your way, we'd all be in an re-education camp in Provostan. I never would have thought I'd see you on the censorship bandwagon but here we are. I bet you were angry J-Lo's butthole was on display at the Super Bowl too. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Basically when our administration says “jump,” yours asks “how high.” SUDS will do whatever Boise tells it to do. Yer our bitch. Lol

No, we were forced to come back to the MW. SDSU politicked hard to get BSU into the BW then you lame asses reneged on us. Without a Western Travel partner, Big Least membership was a no go.

Talk about your post fact, revisionist truth.

Americans Mayor

32 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

No, we were forced to come back to the MW. SDSU politicked hard to get BSU into the BW then you lame asses reneged on us. Without a Western Travel partner, Big Least membership was a no go.

Talk about your post fact, revisionist truth.

Lol — Boise’s DNA is all over SUDS lips.

34 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If you had your way, we'd all be in an re-education camp in Provostan. I never would have thought I'd see you on the censorship bandwagon but here we are. I bet you were angry J-Lo's butthole was on display at the Super Bowl too. 

I think J Lo’s butthole is a prettier color than Wyoming’s shit brown so you’re a little off there.

Just now, LaradiseCowboy said:

No seriously @BSUTOP25, your thread has been shared with a Wyoming fan Facebook group. A very strong one at that! So the visibility should be high on this one.

Nice! Is there a hillbilly hit list group? I want to be the numero uno target if there is.

Just now, Wyoguns said:

both are prettier than that ugly blue rug you call a field...so theres that anyway.

Can’t say I blame you for hating something that you can’t conquer. Ever.