Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Top reasons to throw Wyoming out of the MWC

Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Top reasons Wyoming should be kicked out of the MWC

• Fanbase with the most racists, homophobes, and bigots that reflects poorly on the rest of the conference
    • The ugliest town with the ugliest people and shittiest weather
    • Horrible athletics with only one notable achievement in the major sports over the last 20+ years
    • Zero recruiting value across the entire state - actually a deterrent for recruits who learn they will have to travel there
    • Add nothing to television contract negotiations due to insignificant population and poor athletic performance
    • Because Warbow and Dr. Dre hate Wyoming
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 06:00 PM

11 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

Or how bout the Aryan Nation......isn’t that in your neck of the woods.  Don’t judge an entire population by the actions of a few.  Tell me where to send the gift card so you can go get some salve for your butthurt.

Well I think it's missioned accomplished for the idea for this thread.

I think, therefore I'm.

1 hour ago, ClevelandBrown said:

The idea of this thread was to rustle your Jimmie's dude.

I don’t post often but the whole premise of the moronic OP was vial accusations against an opposing fan base.  I simply pointed out that he must have been triggered by a post in another thread and was told to go harass some minorities or gays. So I point out that BSU football is no longer the national media darlings.....and actually is struggling in the big games they used to win (lost two of last three bowl games and were fortunately weathered out agains BC or I likely would have been 3 of the last four)......as typical I then had to read meaningless statistics of their dominance in a G5 conference.  Then read a few more posts about Wyoming bigots so I shared a couple of realities of the ugly underbelly of Idaho.  My jimmies are not rustled.....considering the source of the poll It once again emphasizes his mental capacity and his thin skin  consider this Using his logic and his attempt at humor....Isn’t BSU’s president from Wyoming with a portion of her education at UW?  That would make her a racist and bigot, ugly also, just by the fact she has Wyoming roots..... Does that mean she is instilling those same values at BSU?  Is the entire Boise State academic program racist?  It the BSU athletic department comprised of bigots?  Get serious......there was no mission accomplished.....just calling a jackass what it is.

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

8 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

I don’t post often but the whole premise of the moronic OP was vial accusations against an opposing fan base.  I simply pointed out that he must have been triggered by a post in another thread and was told to go harass some minorities or gays. So I point out that BSU football is no longer the national media darlings.....and actually is struggling in the big games they used to win (lost two of last three bowl games and were fortunately weathered out agains BC or I likely would have been 3 of the last four)......as typical I then had to read meaningless statistics of their dominance in a G5 conference.  Then read a few more posts about Wyoming bigots so I shared a couple of realities of the ugly underbelly of Idaho.  My jimmies are not rustled.....considering the source of the poll It once again emphasizes his mental capacity and his thin skin  consider this Using his logic and his attempt at humor....Isn’t BSU’s president from Wyoming with a portion of her education at UW?  That would make her a racist and bigot, ugly also, just by the fact she has Wyoming roots..... Does that mean she is instilling those same values at BSU?  Is the entire Boise State academic program racist?  It the BSU athletic department comprised of bigots?  Get serious......there was no mission accomplished.....just calling a jackass what it is.

Not reading that wall of text.

You ate the bait. Have fun spitting in the wind though.

I think, therefore I'm.

Boise football.

For insecure idiots who have no life other than hoping their team wins.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, Pokes Forever said:

Or how bout the Aryan Nation......isn’t that in your neck of the woods.  Don’t judge an entire population by the actions of a few.  Tell me where to send the gift card so you can go get some salve for your butthurt.

Dozens of hillbillies from the deep south who relocated to a remote wooded area in Northern Idaho near the Canadian border is no comparison to Wyoming ... which doesn't need secluded secretive compounds because the bigotry is right out in the open. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

@tailingpermit and @RogueStout ... this must be devastating to Wyoming's lone redeeming value, its world-class restaurant industry:

http://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_8de848b4-0d3f-11e9-84a9-83191492401a.html 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I think the OP is just mad we aren't as excited as he is about the prize he received. Hella triggered actually. 

Yet you just can't wait to chime in with your elementary "jabs." LOL 

The behavior of so many Wyo fans over the past few weeks demonstrates who is really triggered. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Yet you just can't wait to chime in with your elementary "jabs." LOL 

The behavior of so many Wyo fans over the past few weeks demonstrates who is really triggered. 

I'll have to be careful. You might put a bucket on your head and try to run into my knees or something. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I'll have to be careful. You might put a bucket on your head and try to run into my knees or something. 

If you Wyo fans were to chill out and have non-emotional discussions about the situation, you'd probably find that a majority of Boise State fans would be willing to engage (a few exceptions but we know who those guys are). Unfortunately, you and your boys lob insults and resort to hyperbole. It's hilarious watching you all react to your own medicine. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

If you Wyo fans were to chill out and have non-emotional discussions about the situation, you'd probably find that a majority of Boise State fans would be willing to engage (a few exceptions but we know who those guys are). Unfortunately, you and your boys lob insults and resort to hyperbole. It's hilarious watching you all react to your own medicine. 

Kind of like you getting so triggered over a Special Olympics quip to the point you are starting troll threads?

Kind of like you getting so triggered over a Special Olympics quip to the point you are starting troll threads?

You know what, with some fan bases I'd be willing to call a truce, extend an olive branch. But we've clearly seen people from Wyoming won't stick to agreements. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

You know what, with some fan bases I'd be willing to call a truce, extend an olive branch. But we've clearly seen people from Wyoming won't stick to agreements. 

And we've seen you get hella triggered. Don't eat the paste. 

And we've seen you get hella triggered. Don't eat the paste. 

LOL .. if any one got triggered, it was the guy who had to resort to making fun of disabled people. 

Just now, Chile_Ute said:

This is like watching the Trump-Pelosi show....

Joe might print your post and tear it up.