Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Tuesday Night Hoops in the MWC

13 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Boise having problems playing at altitude.  :ph34r:

Boise State basketball also struggles at latitude and longitude. Ugh

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

46 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Carvacho now #1 all time in the MWC for double/doubles.  Moved into the #32 spot in NCAA rebounds in "the modern era" (whatever that is).

The modern era began with my hip replacement last week.

11 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Nevada looking good. Jalen Harris continues to be unstoppable. And Air Force is looking very Sparty tonight. What happened to the Falcons?

Jalen Harris going through a really special stretch.

17 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

The modern era began with my hip replacement last week.

Got it.  I thought it was when my amazing set shot started counting for three.  :shrug:

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

He’d be on track for POY honors if it wasnt for that Flynn guy in San Diego State.

I think you’re right. But if Jalen keeps doing what he’s doing, he could make the POY race interesting. 

1 hour ago, BacksThePack said:

Depends where we finish in conference, no matter how close 2nd to 6th is. Top 3 team, yes. 6th? No 

I think its a no hoper for Harris.  Its more about San Diego State and what Flynn has done to take them to the top of the charts.  No knock on Harris.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I think its a no hoper for Harris.  Its more about San Diego State and what Flynn has done to take them to the top of the charts.  No knock on Harris.

Yeah as a Nevada fan I agree. I think it’s been pretty clear as of late Jalens been the best player in the MWC, BUT you don’t win the award without being a top 2 team. Even then with how special SDSU has been this year it’s nearly a lock Flynn wins. 

They are ONLY suppose to look at conference stats here they are.

Jalen: 25.2 ppg, 5.3rbg, 4.1ast, 1.3 steals 50.5% shooting and 44.7% from 3.

Flynn: 17.5ppg, 4.6rbg, 4.4ast, 1.6 steals, 46.3% shooting and 36.4% from 3

clearly Jalen has been better BUT again Flynn’s team is undefeated and that goes a long long way in who wins. I really think Nevada would have to finish 2nd for Jalen to have a chance and even then he probably wouldn’t win.