Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

POLL: Boise at Wyoming 2020. How will Boise be received by Wyoming Cowboys Fans?

Boise at Wyoming 2020. How will Boise be received by Wyoming Cowboys Fans?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How will Wyoming Cowboys fans respond when Wyoming hosts Boise in 2020

• Urine Bombs (the BYU treatment)
    • Throwing heated pennies
    • Insulting Chants directed at Boise's President --- "Marlene Tromp is a horse thief!!!" ; "Green River Sucks!!!"
    • "FU BSU"
    • Keying cars with Idaho license plates
    • Buying Boise fans a beer, and thanking them for leaving
    • Other (state below)
    • All of the Above.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Boise says "thanks!" to Wyoming for the extra millions and millions we will be taking from this conference.  Would not have been possible without your schools temper tantrum!

“Temper tantrum?” 
When did that happen?

20 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

About 2 inches taller than your average Wyoming fan.  5'8, 135 lbs.  A frame cowboy fans refer to as "wiry".  I have been told that Cowboy fans are tough, real men.  It's all they talk about.  Whisky drinking, fat girl frisking, bad asses!!!  All of of them.  Just ask them or look at their avatars if you need more proof!!!

this side of the forum has gotten +++++ing weird

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

About 2 inches taller than your average Wyoming fan.  5'8, 135 lbs.  A frame cowboy fans refer to as "wiry".  I have been told that Cowboy fans are tough, real men.  It's all they talk about.  Whisky drinking, fat girl frisking, bad asses!!!  All of of them.  Just ask them or look at their avatars if you need more proof!!!

Funny coming from you...I don't want to even know what you are doing behind that poor donkey in your avatar.  I don't know about Idaho but i'm pretty sure that shit is illegal in Wyoming.