Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nvspuds

MW Baseball

San Jose State 3 Utah Valley 1

That's four W's in a row. :cheer: 

New Mexico defeats BYU 4-0 in Game 1

BYU defeats New Mexico 18-9 in Game 2

Army defeats Air Force 9-1

Hofstra defeats Nevada 2-1

Fresno St defeats Columbia 9-1

Boise St defeats Northern Colorado 4-0

San Jose St defeats Utah Valley St 3-1

UNLV defeats Creighton 6-4

Oregon St defeats San Diego St 4-1

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

So I know it’s hard to compare teams here, but what is Boise St in for.. Are we gonna go like 1-19 conference play or more like a 7-13. I don’t even know how many conference games they play I’m just throwing out numbers.

Looks like they’ll be fine against us this year.  I think we’re going for a season goose egg 

7 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

So I know it’s hard to compare teams here, but what is Boise St in for.. Are we gonna go like 1-19 conference play or more like a 7-13. I don’t even know how many conference games they play I’m just throwing out numbers.

Your guess is as good as anyone’s. You played a good Texas team and got swept, then won the first game vs a UNC team that isn’t very good. Hard to make an assessment, but you should definitely win more than a game or two. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Lobos close out the doubleheader with a win,12-1, taking three of four over the Cougars (always a good thing). Lobos 8-3, BYU 6-6.

14 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Early in the season it is hard to tell. I think we will get a better idea toward the middle to end of March about what kind of team Boise will have.

San Jose allows 2 runs in the top of the 9th to let Utah Valley St tie it at 5 headed into extra innings.

UNLV has allowed 3 runs in the top of the 9th to allow Creighton to tie the game at 3 with Creighton still batting

Boise St defeats N. Colorado 5-4 in 10 innings

Air Force scores 3 in the 8th to defeat Army 7-3

Fresno st defeats Columbia 7-4

Creighton defeats UNLV 4-3 in 10 innings

Utah Valley St defeats San Jose ST 6-5 in 13 innings