Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: Iowa vs USA 2020

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Shadow Inc. is going to be at the center of some fun conspiracy theories. 

Just when you think it can't get dumber than Fraud Guarantee, Shadow says hold my beer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.desmoinesregister.com/amp/4637168002

The Des Moines Register, CNN and Selzer & Co. have made the decision to not release the final installment of the CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll as planned Saturday evening...

...The Register has published the Iowa Poll for 76 years, and it is considered the gold standard in political polling. Selzer & Co., which conducts the poll, is recognized for its excellence in polling. It is imperative whenever an Iowa Poll is released that there is full confidence that the data accurately reflects Iowans’ opinions.

tenor.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Y'all realize Nevada is using the app?

I changed my party affiliation so I could go caucus for Yang.  Then I saw how stupid and time consuming the process is and I don’t want to participate anymore. Lol

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Is this Amy “I speak entirely in platitudes” Klobuchar speech I’m watching live?

She spoke first and should be on a flight to New Hampshire.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 hours ago, Akkula said:

Just when everyone is sure they cannot hate a political party as much as they hate the Republicans, Democrats be like...

GIF by Budweiser

How I imagined you waking up to this.

giphy.gif