Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Colorado State

UNLV was ouplayed... CSU hit big shots, but these refs need to be disciplined.  UNLV's best defenders, can't defend. They all have 4 fouls.  This was the worst reffed game I've seen this year.  I haven't complained about reffing in one game.... but this one was absolutely criminal. WIthout the refs, this was MAYBE a 6 pt win for CSU... they're up 20... that's bull$%#

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of Rebellion" -Ablert Camus

CSU isn't a bad team at all - UNLV has to play a perfect game when on the road 

Rebs had some moments but not enough

With a road game as USU Wednesday we could see a 6-5 team return to the T&M for a must win scenario against Fresno St 

We will kick the shit out of CSU in Vegas.... We have a positive FT advantage through the year, they shot 28 FTs to our 13... that's all on the poor the officiating, and unless this exact staff does the game in Vegas, UNLV will stomp on CSU.... I simply never get upset at officiating any more.... The fact that this one was the worst I've seen in years and it killed all momentum that UNLV had at EVERY turn of the game... I'll be  at a loss for words if these refs aren't at least, privately, admonished for this game.... I hate that the MWC to the nth degree... 

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of Rebellion" -Ablert Camus

7 minutes ago, Cheek Patch said:

Good game CSU. This is the second best team in the conference in my opinion, and one that could steal a bid in the conference tournament. Roddy is a hell of a player. Not looking forward to facing him for three more years

They're POSSIBLY the 2nd best team in the league... I have no delusions about my team.... but the reality is, how the F could you know how good they are??? Only one team was allowed to play defense in this game.  Diong is his worst enemy, but today, he had no chance to do anything but hold his hands up and watch CSU score around him... he couldn't contest anything after the 4th minute of the game.

Just now, renoskier said:

A bunch of freaking whiners.

Wednesday night, the Rams had 30 FTs to Nevada's 9, and yet no one was bitching about the refs.

Sometimes that's just the way the game goes and doesn't automatically mean it was "poorly officiated". 

You're full of it.... UNR fans complain about the officiating EVERY single game... I don't even have to look back, you know you're lying... Only BYU fans are worse than UNR fans when it comes to officiating.   This is the only game I've complained all year long... because it was atrocious officiating. When you got a team in the bonus at the 15:00 minute mark, and double bonus by the 12:00 minute mark.... that has to be looked at.

I've already said CSU deserved the win.... even when they didn't call bad fouls, CSU hit a bunch of tough threes, and that would've had them beating us anyway... but you can't double up putting them to the line too.... 

2 minutes ago, -X- said:

You're full of it.... UNR fans complain about the officiating EVERY single game... I don't even have to look back, you know you're lying... Only BYU fans are worse than UNR fans when it comes to officiating.   This is the only game I've complained all year long... because it was atrocious officiating. When you got a team in the bonus at the 15:00 minute mark, and double bonus by the 12:00 minute mark.... that has to be looked at.

I've already said CSU deserved the win.... even when they didn't call bad fouls, CSU hit a bunch of tough threes, and that would've had them beating us anyway... but you can't double up putting them to the line too.... 

God you are such a baby. Get over it

show me where we complained about the refs in Wednesday’s game. Vegas was playing shit defense, that’s why they were getting fouls called. Get over it 

10 minutes ago, brillio said:

God you are such a baby. Get over it

show me where we complained about the refs in Wednesday’s game. Vegas was playing shit defense, that’s why they were getting fouls called. Get over it 

LOL show me where you guys even discussed the game at all? The Reno bangwagon left with Muss and no one even gave a single shit about your game to even have a game thread. You bitches are more active in UNLV game threads for whatever reason. You old goat f*ckers up north just crave attention from us---don't worry you'll get it on the 18th when we tap your candy asses in the t&M. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

23 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

LOL show me where you guys even discussed the game at all? The Reno bangwagon left with Muss and no one even gave a single shit about your game to even have a game thread. You bitches are more active in UNLV game threads for whatever reason. You old goat f*ckers up north just crave attention from us---don't worry you'll get it on the 18th when we tap your candy asses in the t&M. 

Keep crying baby. We own you fools still. You lost double digits to a team with no returning starters. That’s gotta hurt. And we’re getting better attendance than you guys still. 

6 minutes ago, brillio said:

Keep crying baby. We own you fools still. You lost double digits to a team with no returning starters. That’s gotta hurt. And we’re getting better attendance than you guys still. 

you don't really want to hang your hat on that, do you? :P