Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueStout

YouTube Channel free-for-all thread

Sorry if there is already something like this buried around here somewhere.

Just wanted a place for people to post random cool/interesting non-sports YouTube channels or videos that folks might otherwise not see. 

Mods - Feel free to merge if there's already one in progress.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I'm sure this one is pretty popular, but this channel called "The Survival" is a couple Cambodian dudes (I think) just building random shit in the jungle with very primitive tools.

No wonder these people kicked our asses in Nam.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

First We Feast, home of Hot Ones. The interviews are really good, the reactions are priceless, and I've started buying some of the sauces they use. If you stay in the mid-range heat levels you can find some really tasty stuff!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

This guy is a futurist and I find him fascinating. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I love this kind of stuff. 

I like to be reminded that in the end nothing really matters. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Regular Car Reviews! Part parody of car bro culture, part serious review channel, part social commentary, part dick and poop humor. Also makes you want to own cars from the 90s:

I watch these all the time. The Review for the 1980 Dodge aspen is awesome. 

37 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I watch these all the time. The Review for the 1980 Dodge aspen is awesome. 

Yeah, I love the old domestic ones! Did you watch the one of the super-mint Plymouth Horizon? I wanted one so bad. The first RCR I ever watched was the E30 BMW, which is still one of my favorite episodes. It's sad they've gotten a bit more mature over the years, but I get why, and I still watch every week.

Cinemasins is amazing