Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

MW signs with JMI Sports

They can start by fixing the MS paint feel of the mw.com website and a banner on the front page with some goddamn scores for football and basketball. 

The conference and JMI need to do a fan contest to design a new logo.  I know that amateurs out there could do better than the current Dr. Who logo and you don't need to spend $500K on a some graphics firm to make one for you that will just look like shit anyway (see UNLV).  

12 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

The conference and JMI need to do a fan contest to design a new logo.  I know that amateurs out there could do better than the current Dr. Who logo and you don't need to spend $500K on a some graphics firm to make one for you that will just look like shit anyway (see UNLV).  

Here's my submission.

image.png

1 hour ago, Wyobraska said:

What about the slogan?  Can you roll with being "at the peak?"

45 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I say we stick with the Dr. Who theme.

They should go all in on the Dr. Who theme and get the rights to the Dr. Who theme music to play at the beginning and end of broadcasts and play the TARDIS transportation sound effect at commercial breaks.  Maybe we take over the UK nerd demographic and increase conference viewership! :rotflmfao:

39 minutes ago, JoeBlo said:

/\/\\/\/

Put little snowcaps on top of the peaks and make a graphic of a heartbeat that turns into it. Done.

Snow caps at the top of the M, ocean waves at the base of the W.

Where do I send the invoice?

9 hours ago, JoeBlo said:

/\/\\/\/

Put little snowcaps on top of the peaks and make a graphic of a heartbeat that turns into it. Done.

Too late...KTD:

B82ED168-16A6-4BCC-A579-4526E0C8136A.jpeg

5 hours ago, AG Blue said:

They should go all in on the Dr. Who theme and get the rights to the Dr. Who theme music to play at the beginning and end of broadcasts and play the TARDIS transportation sound effect at commercial breaks.  Maybe we take over the UK nerd demographic and increase conference viewership! :rotflmfao:

Should be easy. Boise State has a worldwide fanbase already, so it wouldn't take much.

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

Shame. This would have been perfect for you guys after BSU leaves the conference.

Can you rip off the band-aid already?

I think y'all like drama more than YBU.

Shyte or get of the pot burros.

8 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Too late...KTD:

B82ED168-16A6-4BCC-A579-4526E0C8136A.jpeg

6 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Colorado State colors. Perfect. 👌

Nahhhh.  We switch to a metallic-gold in the early-'90's.  We haven't used mustard-yellow since the Freedom Bowl victory over Oregon.

26 minutes ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

initial-letters-mw-negative-space-260nw-

MW-Logo.jpgmw.jpg

Found on google. They’re all better than what we have now

Actually, they're all the same as what we have now.  This is going to take a little effort.  I don't expect much more than a little, but it would help.