Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

BYU Columnist Dick Harmon defends Boise State, calls out the MWC

33 minutes ago, Rambouche said:

I'm glad we can find common ground during this period of turmoil for the conference. 1st tank is on me...to be clear, I won't pay for the bus driver. I think it's only right that a bright mind in the trucking program get some practice with that CDL!

You don’t need to be concerned where your money goes. Just make sure to pay up. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Shoot. I thought we found our win-win. It's gas or nada. I don't want the money being siphoned off for militia dues, chewing tobacco, bullets, meth, or any of the other cornerstones of life Idaho that cost $. We were so close.

Geez, I feel awful that a football season 35 years ago BYU players didn't get enough WAC player of the week awards and that a co-Champion QB was named first team instead of Robbie Bosco.  Those admins, (many of whom are not only retired, but are dead), clearly have it out for Boise State in 2019.  This is a massive conspiracy I tell you.

Dick Harmon is one of the most paranoid newspaper writers in America.  He wrote an article that Boulder, CO was the home of Rocky Mountain anti-Mormon fervor once as well.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/700122458/Jimmer-Fredette-bashing-column-the-latest-in-a-litany-of-criticism-from-Colorado.html

12 hours ago, Fowl said:

@#1Stunner I think Mr. Harmon might have some serious anger and resentment issues.  Can you please take some Aggie ice cream over to his house and let him indulge?  I think it might help with his issues.

Perhaps I should give Mr. Harmon the Aggie coffee ice cream, that would kill two birds with one stone.

9 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Ass, gas or grass. Nobody rides for free !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

22 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

This article is legendary.

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2020/1/24/21079439/boise-state-football-byu-tv-contract-bonus-lavell-edwards-college-television-mwc-lawsuit-mormon-lds

Rebuffed Boise State, BYU football can feel your TV pain

Boise State has filed a lawsuit against the Mountain West Conference over a newly signed television contract that the Broncos say goes back on an agreed bonus plan.

@robe

the comments following this article are as entertaining, and whiney, as the article itself.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:36 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Sure, as long as you poor schleps pay us alimony. :D 

You'll be just like BYU, crawling back for a pity fvck every year.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke