Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

IF Trump loses the election

34 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Donald. Trump. Is. President! 

There is literally no longer a candidate who can be called “laughable”. Nothing is impossible.

A sentient turnip could win the presidency at this point and it would be an improvement. No offense to surprisingly smart vegetables.

Yup.. The bar has been set so low I don’t think it will ever be matched.

7 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yup.. The bar has been set so low I don’t think it will ever be matched.

Remember your hubris when we’re sitting through 3 Don Jr. vs AOC debates in 2028. :suicide:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

If Biden wins the nomination Trump won't have to worry about conceding. Trump is a bad man, he doesn't play by the rules as we've seen with his impeachment. Biden will be easy for Trump to pound to dust. Bernie otoh doesn't have any corruption for Trump to go after. He doesn't take corporate pac $$. It will be much harder to beat Bernie. 

3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Ridiculous....  he would concede. 

That you even felt compelled to reply shows that however unlikely it might be, when it comes to Trump, the idea is NOT ridiculous.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest #1Stunner

He would concede.

Also, the fear mongering that Trump (and his followers) could orchestrate a coup or something to stay in power is unfounded (and kind of predicated on a misplaced stereotype of Trump voters).

Sure they are all WWE fans, but that doesn't mean they are going to ignore the Constitution. 

I mean, Idaho and Wyoming are full of Trump voters.  Does anyone think that your typical Idahoan / Wyoming'ite is going to support a Trump coup?

33 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

That you even felt compelled to reply shows that however unlikely it might be, when it comes to Trump, the idea is NOT ridiculous.

The fact you feel compelled to chime in given your record of doomsday predictions that never materialize tells me it IS ridiculous....  RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!, war with NK, war with Russia, war with Iran, net neutrality, Kurdish genocide, Kavanaugh, etc.  Your record is so awful with Mr Grumpy I can’t even take anything you say serious anymore.  In fact, I should’ve just responded with this:

5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

v0icAvfW.jpg

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I mean, Idaho and Wyoming are is full of Trump voters.  Does anyone think that your typical Idahoan / Wyoming'ite is going to support a Trump coup?

It wouldn't be a coup though. It will be restoring the rightfully elected president to the white house after it was illegally stolen from them by the illegals/eelction officials/deep state. I know plenty of people in Wyoming who would support that. Now would they support it by marching in the streets with guns? Probably not? 

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

He would concede.

Also, the fear mongering that Trump (and his followers) could orchestrate a coup or something to stay in power is unfounded (and kind of predicated on a misplaced stereotype of Trump voters).

Sure they are all WWE fans, but that doesn't mean they are going to ignore the Constitution. 

I mean, Idaho and Wyoming are is full of Trump voters.  Does anyone think that your typical Idahoan / Wyoming'ite is going to support a Trump coup?

These types of predictions from the TDS Brigade border on tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, tspoke said:

It wouldn't be a coup though. It will be restoring the rightfully elected president to the white house after it was illegally stolen from them by the illegals/eelction officials/deep state. I know plenty of people in Wyoming who would support that. Now would they support it by marching in the streets with guns? Probably not? 

Sorry, but no Trump voters in Wyoming, Idaho or anywhere are going to support a coup, based on imagined conspiracy theories.  These imagined conspiracies make Trump supporters look all uneducated and dumb (You can't be possibly saying that almost the entire State of Wyoming is full of dummies, right?)

It is a fantasy that anti-Trump people imagine about Trump voters.    Sorry, but they would not go along with it----they will want to follow the Constitution.

Plus, I don't think Trump would even do it. 

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Sorry, but no Trump voters in Wyoming, Idaho or anywhere are going to support a coup, based on imagined conspiracy theories.  These imagined conspiracies make Trump supporters look all uneducated and dumb (You can't be possibly saying that almost the entire State of Wyoming is full of dummies, right?)

It is a fantasy that anti-Trump people imagine about Trump voters.    Sorry, but they would not go along with it----they will want to follow the Constitution.

Plus, I don't think Trump would even do it. 

I'm not saying most of wyoming is anything. Just that I know some people who are that deluded to believe that Trump had the election stolen from him and would support or cheer on an effort to keep him president after a losing election. It wouldn't be framed as a coup. They would frame it as combating a coup. 

I'm not saying it would happen either, I'm just saying if the several hypotheticals that were outlined happen I definitely know people who I believe would support it. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, tspoke said:

I'm not saying most of wyoming is anything. Just that I know some people who are that deluded to believe that Trump had the election stolen from him and would support or cheer on an effort to keep him president after a losing election. It wouldn't be framed as a coup. They would frame it as combating a coup. 

I'm not saying it would happen either, I'm just saying if the several hypotheticals that were outlined happen I definitely know people who I believe would support it. 

The Trump voters you are describing (conspiracy theorists) are so small as not to matter.

Like I said, your typical Trump voter looks more like your neighbor in Idaho or Wyoming, who would support the Constitution, and not go along with a hypothetical coup.

6 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Ridiculous....  he would concede. 

Please show me in all of his comments about the subject where he has said he will step down.

In the prior election he said he would not honor the election results if he lost. He has threatened that his base would start a civil war if he lost the next election. He has also said he would refuse to leave after two terms.

He loves and admires all the other dictators who pushed aside their democracies and made themselves president for Life.

What makes you believe he would accept losing or term limitations ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Exactly.. And he’d talk about all the very fine people who say he shouldn’t leave the White House because of the voter fraud. I think we could see some very tense moments when it came to the switch over.

Who's going to force him to leave ?

The electoral college ?

SCOTUS ?

Congress ?

None of those branches of government nor the college have a Military or police force to make it happen.

Americans Mayor

5 hours ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Donald. Trump. Is. President! 

There is literally no longer a candidate who can be called “laughable”. Nothing is impossible.

A sentient turnip could win the presidency at this point and it would be an improvement. No offense to surprisingly smart vegetables.

:rotflmfao:

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, Bob said:

You are an idiot. 

Explain your disagreement.

Americans Mayor