Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

MWC MBB Rank em

Tier 1:

1. SDSU

Tier 2:
2. Utah State-This is definitely giving them benefit of doubt but I do think they will finish strong 

3. Colorado State 

4. Nevada

5. UNLV-Yes they have the second best record in the league but they just don’t impress me outside of the Utah state game and I expect regression going forward. 

Tier 3:

6. Boise State

7. New Mexico-Good needed dominant win yesterday but don’t believe in them without Bragg and Caldwell

Tier 4:

8. Fresno State

9. Air Force

Tier 5:

10. San Jose State

Tier 6:

11. Wyoming

12 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Tier 1:

1. SDSU

Tier 2:
2. Utah State-This is definitely giving them benefit of doubt but I do think they will finish strong 

3. Colorado State 

4. Nevada

5. UNLV-Yes they have the second best record in the league but they just don’t impress me outside of the Utah state game and I expect regression going forward. 

Tier 3:

6. Boise State

7. New Mexico-Good needed dominant win yesterday but don’t believe in them without Bragg and Caldwell

Tier 4:

8. Fresno State

9. Air Force

Tier 5:

10. San Jose State

Tier 6:

11. Wyoming

Stop being mean! Wyo participated in all the games and should receive no lower than a 5th place trophy!:shots:

Aztecs

The rest of the Conference.

Everyone is playing to make their season by beating the Aztecs or to stay out of the Aztecs bracket in the conference Tourney.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

SDSU duh

My little heart still tells me USU is second best at the end of the day

Next tier in rebs, donks, fudgepack and rammies, 

Lobos

Fresno

Wyo, sj

Looks pretty good. Something to consider for that "next tier": Nevada is 3-0 against those teams winning by a total of 37 points. Something else to think about, Nevada beat them all at home, and also lost to San Jose State. I'd probably still keep the Lobos in that tier, but that could be an overly-rosy view of UNM.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Looks pretty good. Something to consider for that "next tier": Nevada is 3-0 against those teams winning by a total of 37 points. Something else to think about, Nevada beat them all at home, and also lost to San Jose State. I'd probably still keep the Lobos in that tier, but that could be an overly-rosy view of UNM.

Fair assessment.