Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

USA Today grades for every FBS team

An interesting read:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2020/01/15/college-football-season-grades-all-130-teams-lsu-clemson/2834986001/

Air Force

A-

Boise

B+

Hawaii

SDSU

B

Sparty

Pokes

B-

Nevada

C+

Utags

D+

CSU

Fresno

UNLV

D

UNM

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Lol if UNM got a "D", what does an "F" school look like?

I generally will bump a paper up 2/3 a grade or so if it demonstrates marked improvement from previous work.. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Also, USA Today's web interface gets an F from me.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 hours ago, PTR said:

Any combination of: a losing season, rape allegations, rape allegations by players  against a coach, a dead player, a player who killed the dead player, a "show cause" tagged ex-coach. Must feature at least three of those elements.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

12 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Any combination of: a losing season, rape allegations, rape allegations by players  against a coach, a dead player, a player who killed the dead player, a "show cause" tagged ex-coach. Must feature at least three of those elements.

I think because we led the nation in injuries they had a little mercy on us but I still woukd have given a F for being poorly coached.

23 hours ago, PTR said:

An F looks like Akron 0-12, Arkansas 2-10, and Houston 4-8.

Americans Mayor

Love it.  One of Three with flat out F.   Well deserved with the $4M coach who lost QB1 to the transfer portal.  In another thread earlier this week I was trying to put an over the top lofty spin on that craptastic junks.  Withdraw from that topic given the Flat Out F from USA Today.

We're a Hoops School.  Yahoo.  Seriously.  Yahoo.  :rock:

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

2 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

An f’ing C+ and Nevada lost to Vegas! 😂 The pussification of America continues...

:rotflmfao:

Americans Mayor