Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Official announcement

There's going to be a ton of Raiders fans from CA who buy season tix or a single game who will come out and party for the weekend in Vegas.  Same goes for the visiting fans.  Good for Vegas tourism and economy but bad for Vegas area LEO LOL.

1 hour ago, Fowl said:

There's going to be a ton of Raiders fans from CA who buy season tix or a single game who will come out and party for the weekend in Vegas.  Same goes for the visiting fans.  Good for Vegas tourism and economy but bad for Vegas area LEO LOL.

They said that 60% of the PSLs were bought by locals and 40% were bought from out of state. So yeah, a decent amount of Californians

7 hours ago, Fowl said:

Exactly. Scumbag Raider fans from all over California will be in Vegas for every home game. They really will need holding cells like Philly. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

18 hours ago, toonkee said:

They are tons of people here with raiders license plates, stickers, flags etc. We going to be just fine regarding team support. Sure there will be a lot of visitors in the stadium but a lot of those will be Raiders fans as well lol.

There are some but no where near the support the Knights receive 

17 hours ago, phxpoke said:

I don't get why people follow a team after they ditch thier original city. If the Sun's, dbacks, or Cards ever leave Phoenix...f*ck 'em. I guess it's about Civic pride for me.

My issue is I've been a Raider hater for 50 years as a Chiefs fan.........I've sort of cooled on the Chiefs over the years but not sure I can just flip a switch and be Raiders fan just because the moved to town. 

Chargers might have been easier to accept for me. 

from TODAY:

Follow the timeline:
Henderson gives Raiders a ridiculous sweetheart deal on parcel. Raiders sell land for 30X what they bought it for, then leased it back. $185M profit. In any other context, this would be an outrage, taxpayer theft. But it's Raiders, so no biggie.
Quote Tweet

Las Vegas Review-Journal

@reviewjournal
· 5h
The @Raiders have sold their Henderson headquarters for $191 million and leased it back, a rapid sale of a project that is still being built by a team that has not yet played a game in Las Vegas
#RaiderNation

cerified_Subarus.jpg